Sign in to follow this  
SabreNation

Time To Start Wheelin' And Dealin' - But Who's For Real and Who Do I Deal?

So my high-risk rookie-centric draft in my primary league seems to have paid off and three weeks in I'm sitting pretty at running back. I drafted Dalvin Cook, Leonard Fournette, Joe Mixon, and Frank Gore then snagged Chris Thompson off waivers in week one. With all five posting solid numbers this week, it looks to me like the perfect time to make a move. The question is who should I move and who should I keep? Should I look to ship out Chris Thompson while his value is up in the stratosphere? Or should I be looking at moving Cook or Fournette to clear a starting role for him?

Part 2: What do you think I can get in return? My weakest link is undoubtedly TE right now with Coby Fleener and Eric Ebron who I'm about to cut. The team with Gronk could definitely use an RB and the team with Witten had David Johnson so obviously he's hurting as well (he started Tevin Coleman and Kerwynn Williams today, with Jamaal Charles and Vereen as his only other options.) Trading an RB1/RB2 for a TE feels kind of silly, though. Maybe I should look to bolster my receivers? I've got Antonio Brown, Larry Fitz, and Stefon Diggs but I'm paper thin behind them - Kenny Golladay and Jermaine Kearse.

12-team 1/2 PPR, BTW.

With Gio and Hill around, Mixon is your likely trade option. So I would look at a Mixon and Gore for Gronk and a solid no. 3/4 WR. Or, Gore and Thompson for Witten and a WR. Good luck! Also, throw in Fleener or Ebron to sweeten either deal.