Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

Banner day today

If any of you wonder and I'm sure you do, why it is I seem to spend everyday in a slow boiling rage today's a pretty good example.

Today? Well everyone's attention was geared towards yet another mass shooting of children. House Republicans voted for the biggest single roll back of Americans with Disabilities rights ever. Nobody goes to Congress saying I'm going to be an enemy of the blind in the crippled, but that's exactly what they did today. Look at the fuk up. You won't find it under Hannity or Jones werefox, but it's a matter of public record. Who the goes up against the Americans with Disabilities Act and why? And who uses the murder of innocent children as political fuking cover?

And ironically, not so much, this day exactly one year ago? President Trump fine signed his first piece of significant legislation. There is no fanfare, no press availability, it was a piece of legislation meant to allow people with mental illnesses easier access to get guns. I swear to mother Christ they could not make this up. Even the White House reporter says there are official photographs available, but the White House for good reason won't allow those photographs I've Trump signing this legislation to be made public.

Bear in mind, this is the same guy that calls a photo opportunity anytime he signs a envelope much less legislation. But not coincidentally not this one.

So to recap, our government is using the murder of innocent children that they supported through NRA contributions has political cover for allowing the biggest rollback of benefits and simple basic rights 2 veterans with no legs. And they're the Patriotic ones? Go yourself.

and for those with short attention spans, while all this was going on, the Trump Administration decide to use today, a day where they could hide behind all the news to finally announced that the over 100 million dollars they raised for the Trump inaugural parade and festivities? Most of the money that never went spent? They announced today that they're not going to announce today or ever that they're going to announce what happened to that money. Even though there is clear footage of senior Russian officials at the parade and resultant parties. Is the first Inaugural Committee not to reveal the tens of millions of dollars that were thrown into what amounts to a slush fund with absolutely no accountability.

Obama had the biggest inauguration ever and that was 50 million dollars. Trump raised 107 million dollars and they have a few million dollars left. The remainder, well at least 26 million of it went to the first ladies lawyers firm. Why do you think that is?