Sign in to follow this  
TxTornados

Importing Projections from other sites

I have been using Draft Buddy for years, but this year I want to use Projections_Pay to import projections from other sources (sites) such as TheFantasyFootballers website (http://www.thefantasyfootballers.com). I have purchased the UDK (Ultimate Draft Kit) and I want to import the projections. From the I can download the projections for each position into an excel file, csv file or PDF file. Linking to the website would not give the projections in a proper format for Projections Pal.

Is it possible to import the projections from one the 3 formats (excel, csv or pdf) or must it ONLY be from a website?

And how would I do it?

Thanks for the help. Love the Draft Buddy SW, I use it every year.

TXTornados

Hi TxT. Glad to have you back another year! If you can get their projections in Excel then that is usually perfect - even better than copying off a website. Are the player names full first and last names? That is important. If so then copy the projections from their Excel sheet into the Pal raw tabs by position and then follow the remaining steps in Pal - filling in the proper headings and hitting Copy to Draft Buddy. If you run into any problems let me know and we will figure it out.

Hey Mike, I'm looking to do the same. Long time member here but would like to work with Projection Pal a little this year. I'm not finding any link to the download. Is it still a thing?

For sure, its still there. Same page as you downloaded Draft Buddy, but scroll down a bit and you should be able to find it.

How can I get the "name changes" tab to function in Projection Pal?

Nevermind. Looks like it does it when you "Copy to Draft Buddy".

Yep, that is when it kicks in. If you notice a player not import because of a name mismatch, then you can simply add to that name changes tab and hit Copy to, again.