Sign in to follow this  
Ghost96

I also have a player for sale

After thinking things through carefully, I decided that my best 5 players to keep this year (barring any injuries) are definitely:

Blake Snell=11th round pick (drafted 14th in 2018)

David Dahl=20th round pick (drafted 23rd in 2018)

Brad Hand=20th round pick. (drafted 26th in 2017). So, ...if I keep both Dahl and Hand, Hand would count as a SECOND YEAR keeper, ...and I would have to keep one of these two guys as a 19th round pick.

Eduardo Rodriguez=23rd round pick. (drafted 26th in 2018)

German Marquez=25th round pick (drafted 28th in 2018)

I just realized a few days ago that we can only keep FOUR this year, ...it won't be 5 until NEXT year. So, ...any of the 5 guys listed above are on the table for a trade, ...with Dahl and Hand being very attractive, ....because I have to give up a 19th round pick to keep both, ...whereas, anybody making a deal with me would get their acquired player at the 20th round.

I also have Kirby Yates, ...picked in the 28th round last year, ...and available as a 25th rounder this year, and Corey Knebel, ...picked in the 22nd round of 2017, ...and available as a SECOND year keeper in the 16th round, ...and Marco Gonzales, picked in the 27th round last year, ...available as a 24th rounder this year.

Pm me any trade ideas for Blake snellĀ