Craig

Limit number of player on Offense Tab/

For my draft, I usually print out the "offense" tab as a one-pager and physically cross off players as they are drafted. Right now there are 100 WRs and RBs listed on the single sheet, along with the other positions, which makes the text tough to read since it is so small. Is there a way to specify how many players in each category you want listed on this sheet, so the text will be bigger?

Thanks!

Hi Craig. Good question. I do believe years ago we had the RB and WR at 80 each, and QB around 40, so the one-page print was a lot better. Also noticed my eyes getting worse with each passing year which isn't helping!

We can adjust some of the print settings to help improve this. Try these ideas:

1. Highlight just the QB to WR area. Start at the cell with the heading "QUARTERBACKS" instead of the very top of the tab (because that top part is not necessary), and down to the last WR in the ADP column. Choose File > Print Area > Set Print Area.

2. Go to File > Page Setup and adjust "Page" from Fit 1 wide and 1 long to 1 wide and 2 long.

3. Now Print Preview and, in my case at least, it cuts off about TE 15. That might be a little light. If you aren't going to draft the bottom 10 or so QB, then you can highlight the TE from the heading down, copy (CTRL-C) and move up about 10 or so cells and paste (CTRL-V). Now Print Preview again. Only print page 1?

4. Then to get the K and DEF you can set a separate print area for them and print to fit one page.

Now you've got 2 pages which should be much easier to read and cross off. And you can keep playing with the same settings. Does that help?

Some of the print settings might be different depending on your version of Excel. Going be memory in some cases you actually have to start the print process and then the page setup button is available to make these changes.