In the thread discussing Hill being traded to the Dolphins, I posted a link to an article stating that after week 6 (when the Chiefs were 3-3), they altered the way they called plays and game planned.  It's why Tyreek Hill's numbers were down after that.  Through 6 weeks, Hill was WR2 averaging 23 fpg.  From Weeks 7 to 18, he was WR18 (for WR's playing at least 8 games), averaging 14.4 fpg.  In that same time frame, Weeks 7 through 18, Mahomes was QB8 averaging 19.3 fpg.   In the prior 6 weeks, he was QB1 averaging 26.9 fpg. I think it's pretty safe to say that with Hill being gone, regression is likely.  As someone said earlier, he'll still be great, but he won't be elite.  I was thinking he'd still be top 5, but thinking about it more, I can see him fall to the 7 to 10 range because I think guys who were behind Mahomes last year, like Burrow, Jackson, Stafford, Murray, and Hurts, all could pass him this year. A wild card though, could be that Mahomes' rushing yards & TD's go up.  He's been around 300 & 2, but with Hill being gone, Mahomes may run more and post 450 & 5.  That increase of 33 points would make up for a drop of what... 425 passing yards and 4 TD's.  If he went from 4839 / 37 to 4400 / 33, but rushes for 150 more yards and 3 more TD's, it's a wash.