Sign in to follow this  
Sean Mooney

WR waiver wire help

To put it nicely- My receivers in my one league are dog poop. And it got worse this week:

So I have: Mike Evans, Mike Williams, Diontae Johnson, Josh Palmer, Darnell Mooney. We start 3 and it is half point PPR.

Mooney out for the year. Palmer is there as a Williams backup but I'm not going to play both of them in the lineup.

Of this list of 10- give me like 3 you think are worth the flier shot on as I try to salvage my wide receiver position (who has cost me two weeks in a row now and made my playoff positioning less stabile)

Donovan Peoples-Jones

Michael Gallup

Zay Jones

Mack Hollins

Jameson Williams

Richie James Jr

Demarcus Robinson

Isaiah McKenzie

Randall Cob

Parris Campbell

So crunching through numbers it looks like Mack Hollins has the easiest schedule through the end of the fantasy season facing defenses that average giving up 28.4 points to opposing receivers. Only problem there is you are dealing with Davante Adams.

After him it is Zay Jones- 28.02 points

Jameson Williams- 27.6

Donovan Peoples-Jones- 27.3

So I'm thinking I am going to try and grab Peoples-Jones, Zay Jones, and then maybe Jameson Williams. I just think that last guy is a league winner because Amon-Ra gets hurt a lot and there is less competition for targets there.