Superdave007

12 team PPR CBS startup league.

12 team CBS startup league. I have 5 other owners committed; I've been playing with a couple of them for 20 years. Rules will be clearly stated in the Constitution, no in season rule changing non-sense. All off-season rule changes will go to a vote for the owners to decide. Money will go through LeagueSafe. For draft and Waiver details please read through. 

CBS: 12 Team PPR league
Draft: Slow Live Draft starting Thursday, August 24th
Waiver: FAB
Rosters: Standard + 1 Flex (RB,WR,TE)
Playoffs: 6 teams, Top 2 seeds get a Bye.

Fee: $150

$1,800- $150 CBS fee... 

Payouts: $1,650

1st- $1,000
2nd- $500
3rd- $150

Slow Draft- Each team has 3 hours to make a pick, most picks are made in under an hour, many in minutes; especially on the snake. You will be notified via email when it's your turn to pick. You use the same CBS draft room you're used to; the only difference is you have 3 hours instead of minutes to make your pick. It will take appx. 4 days to complete. I'm going to start it on a Thursday night, and we should be done by Sunday/Monday. 

The draft clock will be suspended between 11pm-8am ET. If you're on the clock at 11pm when the draft is suspended, you will be back on the clock at 8am (you can still make your pick when the draft is suspended).

FAB: (Free Agent Budget) Every team is given the same budget of "fake money" at the beginning of the season. Instead of a set order for waivers Tuesday night based on record, you will put in a blind bid on how much of your FAB you would pay to acquire a particular player with the top bidder getting the player. Waivers run Tue-Sat, you have $100 for the entire season; you can pick up a player by bidding Zero as long as no one else bid $1 or more.

Thanks,
Dave