Sign in to follow this  
vlade21

SONM

3 for 3 trade offer. Whatever email you have listed on fftoday. Hit me back at satori85@hotmail.com

That was fast! For every deal I've made there have been about 4 that were intriguing to me that didn't happen. I shopped Faulk to a couple of other teams but they were taking their sweet time acting on the idea. I liked this deal so I went with it. Faulk scares me, especially since I don't have Jackson, I could regret it with Onterrio there but I like Bennett better than Faulk at this point. Gannon is hopefully the answer to my QB problems, although he faces a tough matchup this week against Tampa. Warrick is the #3/#4/#5 WR that I've been looking for. The benefit to this trade for SONM is obvious, he has two good backs with good handcuffs now. Hopefully this will work out well for both of us. I don't have to play the Cradle Robbers and their 181.46 points for a long time!

It's a trade that makes alot of sense. I like the way SONM comes out of it a little better than vlade. He secured his RBs by getting both handcuffs in very iffy situations. I'm not sure who will be better between Warner and Gannon, but Gannon is the safer bet. Warrick is recovering slowly (oddly) from that knee problem, and with Givens Driver Fitz and Mason, it should take an injury to get Peter jumping for the Sharks.

Bennett versus Faulk. You guys are gamblin', which is cool, but SONM having Jackson makes the gamble worth it for him.

Good trade though. A win win for now.

my .02

Reason I'm happiest with this trade, I'm not conceeding a loss this week. Things were looking absymal for me with James and Bennet out and Henry on his bye week. Getting Faulk and Rhodes fills out my RB roster for this week and should be solid through the year. Warrick's slow recovery had me a bit worried, but not overly so. To tell you the truth, I'm liking Michael Clayton to be a solid 3rd WR for me this year. Swappin' Gannon for Warner, I agree with Zap. Gannon is the better option. Had to go for it to help out my RB core though.