Sign in to follow this  
coachnorm

In The As If Things Haven't Been Going Bad

I get to face a Giant's Rule Jagurnaut that is loking for revenge for it's only division defeat next week. :D

I get to face a Giant's Rule Jagurnaut that is loking for revenge for it's only division defeat next week. :rolleyes:

You know it, b!tch. It's been eating at me for weeks now and I finally get my opportunity.

Of course, if there's any team that is primed & ready for disappointment, it's mine! Dom Davis, 4 TDs in 2 weeks? Tiki as steady as anyone not named "Priest"? Mushin Freakin Muhammad scoring 3 times?!?

I'm looking forward for a chance at revenge, but I'm certainly not chalking it up as a surefire win. My team seems to be all (like yesterday) or nothing (like when I played you and then Miller last week).

Best of luck to you! :cheers:

Don't Worry, as soon a I figure out which of all my RBBC backs aren't injured, suspended, not starting, starting but not producing when I play them, starting but blowing up on the bench, getting thrown out before games for fighting, getting dropped in real life from NFL teams and put on IR this week I'll give you the Fight of Your Life. :angry: :mad: :blink: :ph34r: :cry: :thumbsup:

The Game is afoot, Dr. Watson!!!

You RB's :wall: get your azzes off of the :bench: Now!