Sign in to follow this  
christgs80

I don't want to be a jerk....but

I saw singman made a line-up change at 1:30 EST, 30 minutes after opening kickoff.

I say this because he changed Jeff Garcia to Tim Rattay.

I'm sure there is a good explanation for this, but I thought I would bring it up because that kind of concerns me.

And again, I'm not trying to be an ass or anything like that, but it kind of made me :rolleyes: when I saw it.

I saw singman made a line-up change at 1:30 EST, 30 minutes after opening kickoff.

I'm sure there is a good explanation for this, but I thought I would bring it up because that kind of concerns me.

And again, I'm not trying to be an ass or anything like that, but it kind of made me :headbanger: when I saw it.

Meant to change it Saturday but had a family problem. Raced to get home to change it and was a bit late. I didn't mean to make anybody uncomfortable but since I have I changed it back. I did not want to leave Garcia in there because I did not want anybody thinking I was throwing games as everybody knows he was supposed to be out for the next few weeks and we are supposed to put our best team in there each week. Throwing games in a dynasty league is something you have to guard against and I just didn't want anybody thinking that I was losing on purpose.

My apologies. Go Prophets my team needs a higher draft pick. :shocking:

And again, I'm not trying to be an ass or anything like that, but it kind of made me  :wacko: when I saw it.

Meant to change it Saturday but had a family problem. Raced to get home to change it and was a bit late. I didn't mean to make anybody uncomfortable but since I have I changed it back. I did not want to leave Garcia in there because I did not want anybody thinking I was throwing games as everybody knows he was supposed to be out for the next few weeks and we are supposed to put our best team in there each week. Throwing games in a dynasty league is something you have to guard against and I just didn't want anybody thinking that I was losing on purpose.

My apologies. Go Prophets my team needs a higher draft pick. :wacko:

Not a problem. I knew there was a good explanation behind it, I just felt it was my obligation to bring it up.

And again, I'm not trying to be an ass or anything like that, but it kind of made me  :pointstosky: when I saw it.

My apologies. Go Prophets my team needs a higher draft pick. :thumbsup:

Not a problem. I knew there was a good explanation behind it, I just felt it was my obligation to bring it up.

I appreciate it. It is nice to have owners who pay attention and are active. You sir should be commended.