Sign in to follow this  
lord13rahl

i'm going to be lonely...

I have Holt and Tinoisamoa and only need 13 points to get the win, hotshot. If I were you, I would be figuring out who to play in place of McNabb and Owens in the fantasy playoffs as they could be resting by then. ;)

Go Rams!

I didn't get halfway there in the first half dern it. 2 for Holt and 3.5 for Tino. I need 7.5 in the second half from these slackers!

:rolleyes: and

:lol: this is my first exciting for FF MNF.

Ouch. I think I lost by a half point. Maybe Tino got a pass defended that hasn't been recorded and I won. I know he did defend one pass, but the p by p never credited him. In the last minute I just needed Holt to make a catch. He had it and bobbled it out of bounds. Then on Bruce's fumble all Holt had to do was make that tackle. Missed it by this <> much. :doublethumbsup:

I could have started Najeh, but who knew? :doublethumbsup:

Considering what Manning did, RLLD was vulnerable and I let it slip away. Maybe. Praying for the PD.

I'm pullin' for ya Zap! It's going to be tough to catch Manning--er, I mean the Scorgasms--if they win this one.

Hm, for some reason I thought I still had a chance to make the top four at 8-6. Maybe I counted Muncie's loss this week in my head twice or something. Two games behind both #3 and #4, I would have to outscore boogie by 250 the last two weeks or Muncie by even more than that. :bench: