Sign in to follow this  
The Moz

Playoff odds

Horny Toads : 3 - 1

Manning, Martin, Duece, Taylor/Lewis, Walker, Johnson -- Is not an easy team to beat even if they have bad match ups !

The Moz : 5 - 1

Other than the Toads the best overall team

BeerBoy : 7 - 1

great RB's but they are gimpy and his WR's leave alot on the field. On any given week is able to score 150 !

Christgs : 8 - 1

IMO the best RB's in the league and seems to be peaking at the right time -- even though i have owned them the last 2 years theres a few teams I would rather play.

Joeyjoejoe : 15 - 1

With Priest had a decent shot without Priest he needs help. The QB situation is better but His WR's still aren't that great with Ward having a off season !

Captain Lou : 25 - 1

His record IMO is better than his team which is built more for Next season IMO - But with Singman winning last year with a average line up anything can happen !

It looks like regardless of what happens between JMB and BF this week, they will go up against each other next week and I will see the Captain. I could be wrong, but this is how I figure it.

JMB beats BF this week it would be

3. BeerBoy

4. JMB

5. Big Fatty

6. Demolition

BF beats JMB this week it would be

3. Big Fatty

4. BeerBoy

5. Demolition

6. JMB

I think I rather have JMB win so lets go Witten and Ward go silent the rest of the game! Then again I might just be shooting myself cheering for this so maybe I will let the chips fall as they may.

By the way, Moz, if you are paying out on those odds I have a few bets I would like to make.

Also, in regards to your comments - my teams RB's have been poop lately. Surprisingly it has been my WR's that have carried my team. Now if I can only pick the right 3 each week I would be in better shape but I assume that is what you mean by leaving a lot on the field.

It looks like regardless of what happens between JMB and BF this week, they will go up against each other next week and I will see the Captain. I could be wrong, but this is how I figure it.

JMB beats BF this week it would be

3. BeerBoy

4. JMB

5. Big Fatty

6. Demolition

BF beats JMB this week it would be

3. Big Fatty

4. BeerBoy

5. Demolition

6. JMB

I think I rather have JMB win so lets go Witten and Ward go silent the rest of the game! Then again I might just be shooting myself cheering for this so maybe I will let the chips fall as they may.

I'm pleased with that match-up in Round 1.

No offense to BF, but I like matching up against his team right now, although he's giving me a good game this week.

I just don't think Collins can do the same without playing the KC defense, and both Holmes/Blaylock being banged up, and Thomas Jones not the same as he was early in the season.

I really hope McNair toughens up (hee hee) and plays against KC next week. That would help my team out tremendously.

I am happy going up against Demolition as long as he does the same thing next week that he did this week. Unfortunately, I might have a tough matchup on my hands.