Sign in to follow this  
vlade21

Jumpers/Robbers holy cow!

First time all year I've been in a big shootout like this. :banana: Too bad I am gonna lose since he has Julius Jones and Roy Williams left, possibly thanks to not wanting to start Derrick Blaylock since I was at the Raiders/Chiefs game, and not knowing Travis Minor was going to start since I was out of town before late decisions were made. I would love to get this win on a couple of Julius fumbles though since I traded him Marshall Faulk in part because he had Stephen Jackson, then he traded Faulk but kept Jackson and didn't start him, and I also traded him Zach Thomas who he started this week even though he didn't play.

A win here would have wrapped up a spot in the 4-8 playoffs, but a loss puts me in perlious position. Oh yeah and I hate motherfucking Joe Horn! I swear to God dudes scores 90% of his touchdowns every year against me. :doublethumbsup: Oh yeah and nice of Ward (who I own in my other league) to finally wake up in the week I play against him. :banana:

Thai scored 178 on me last time we played as well, I believe. Focker! Pick on someone your own size. :pointstosky:

Thai scored 178 on me last time we played as well, I believe. Focker! Pick on someone your own size. :thumbsup:

JJ Rox.

Holy Crap! JJ does rock. As for me pickin' on somebody my own size....it ain't like I got a shot at winnin' the whole deal. This year, most of the games I lost in this league were by like 5 points or less, while racking up huge points. ######, after this weeks games, I will be the lead scorer in this league and stil have a losing record.....BOO I SAY!

"I coulda been sombady...I coulda been a contenda!" :wall: ;) :P

Holy Crap! JJ does rock. As for me pickin' on somebody my own size....it ain't like I got a shot at winnin' the whole deal. This year, most of the games I lost in this league were by like 5 points or less, while racking up huge points. ######, after this weeks games, I will be the lead scorer in this league and stil have a losing record.....BOO I SAY!

"I coulda been sombady...I coulda been a contenda!" :cry: :cry: :cry:

Its probably residual bad karma from the whole Steven Jackson thing, you shoulda just traded him to me. :lol:

Jesus 217 points!!! Is that a league record? The 178 was probably my highest score ever.