3 pts for every FG

1 point for every extra point

3 points for every INT/Fumble REcovery

5 Points for every defensive/special teams TD

-3 Points for every INT

-9 Points for every INT returned for a Touchdown

-2 Points for every fumble

-8 Points for every fumble returned for a Touchdown

4. Competition will be head to head. The regular season will consist of the first 13 weeks and the postseason being weeks 14-16. During the first two weeks you will be playing two separate games in order to play all of the other teams in the league.

5. The playoffs will consist of 8 teams. The four division winners and four wildcard teams.

6. Tie breakers for playoff spots will be determined on the individual head to head game. If for some reason that game ended in a tie the next tie breaker will be division record. If there's still a tie the final score of the last regular season game between the teams will be the next tie breaker.

7. Since the scoring will be done manually I'm asking for one small favor. I would like the two teams to calculate their points for their team and turn in the scores to me by Tuesday mornings. If there is a discrepancy I will calculate the points again to determine the correct score. I'll keep track of everything else in the league but if you guys could tally your scores for me that would be great.

8. Trades must be approved by a majority vote of the league. A majority vote constitutes at least 9 yes votes. The proposal will be up for 24 hours and if you don't vote that constitues a "yes" vote.

9. Free agents will be acquired on a first come first served basis.

10. Starting lineups must be turned in either on the board or emailed to me and your opponent by 11:00 A.M. on Sundays. In the event there are Thursday and Saturday games and you have a player in one of those games you must let me know if you want to start that player no later than one hour before the game. You can submit the rest of your lineup by the Sunday deadline.

11. Any other issues other than these stated will be put to a majority vote.

I'll have the schedules for each team out later this week.