Sign in to follow this  
FF Afficianado

My thoughts on Tatum Bell...

I have to tell you guys I'm usually not that guy who wishes bodily harm on ANYBODY. That being said, I find myself hoping and sometimes praying that this son of a biatch gets hurt on damn near every play. I guess somewhere in my deranged way of thinking, the almighty will some how see fit to injure another person so that my fantasy football team can prosper...well, I'm waiting. :pointstosky:

I have been f*cked by a Denver running back for the very last time. From this moment on I will NEVER under any circumstances have one of thoses sons of bitches on my team.

Thank you guys for listening to me in my time of distress... :pointstosky: ... ;) ... :banana:

STFU!! Culpepper's killing me!!!! :thumbsup:

I think I got the best of the Holt/Droughns deal,
but not sure if it will be enough

Well, it could be close. Not counting pds and unofficially I have you up 14ish, 142-128 w/Brady for me Branch for you tomorrow.

Your backs tanked and mine produced, but between CPep and S Rice... whew. Nice recovery. :shocking:

GO BRADY minus BRANCH!!!

and

:ph34r:

This has definetly been a great game...Go Dolphins!

On a separate note I made the championship game(s) in my Dynasty league...I have some serious man love for Edge. :doublethumbsup: