Sign in to follow this  
FF Afficianado

I feel like I...

...owe it to you guys to beat the hell out of the sh!t talking boogiemen but I dont think my matchups are going to allow it. Muhsin has a rough game against Tampa, Not to mention I may be forced to start Sammy fu*kin Morris...this could be ugly. :thumbsup:

Hey FF, i think last time TB and Carolina met, Dellhome and Mushin tore up TB's secondary. TB allowed 2 TDs through the air that game.

I dont know about that, Muhsin only had 2 catches for like 50 yards against Tampa. Lets just say Im not brimming with confidence this week. For me to win I'm gonna need a HUGE day from Daunte, something in the 40-50 point range. Lucky for me he's playing the Packers, thats been fantasy gold this year.

i told you guys you were going to regret this. :cry:

Do you think you could save us the roll eyes and try not to be such a caustic dumbshit? Seriously, you should be thankful you played the lowest scoring team in the league last week and skated by when either of the other two teams would have spanked you. It's luck, dipsqueeze. Luck breeds thankfulness in a normal person and arrogance in a fool. Try to enjoy yourself without being such an ass. IT IS A TIP.

And win or lose, you're not welcome back next year. So, good luck. It will be fun for you to win it all and then bragassdipsqueezefoolassdumbshit yourself about another banishment.

POW VEAL!

;)

That felt good!

:banana:

:)

I remember agreeing that we would regret allowing zima in. Just not for the reason he implied. :bench:

;)

That felt good! 

:banana:

:)

I remember agreeing that we would regret allowing zima in. Just not for the reason he implied. :bench:

And continues to imply. Let him live in his little fantasy. I actually think it would be funnier if he won.

;)

That felt good!

:D

i enjoyed it. :banana:

seriously dude, ive won half the leagues i have ever been in and im on pace to do so againg this year, my winning is no fluke. B)

christ, im in the finals in the geek/curly and i didnt even try. :banana:

you people should be honored that i even gave this free league half my effort.

this is the internet and i can say what i want. :)

as for next year, a banning would have been more satisfing but i will play again. :bench:

oh and ...

;)

:rolleyes:

That felt good! 

:clap:

:wall:

And continues to imply. Let him live in his little fantasy. I actually think it would be funnier if he won.

zzzgirl, your lucky Vlade beat me by 1 point. If he didnt, i would have won the 4th place slot. I was 4 points ahead of you last week. You say your won half your leagues :mad:? I would expect that when you play in those competitive yahoo leagues where 3/4 of the people drop out after week 2. May your reign among 10 year olds continue. Oh yah and.....

Have a wonderful year :D

Well I Boogie I was trying to be humble earlier, something you know nothing about. But on second thought I think I'll go ahead and tell it like it is...Im gonna beat the SH!t out of you this week.

Looking back over the entire season I've kicked your ass head to head something like 10 to 5 with 5 of the last 6 being a fu*king landslide.

Your ass is mine biaaaatch

I must digress from the zima bashing for a quick point...

zzzgirl, your lucky Vlade beat me by 1 point. If he didnt, i would have won the 4th place slot. I was 4 points ahead of you last week.

Dude, first of all, shut the fuck up about the 1 point loss. We all had our close games, ok? Jesus, have you whined enough about that loss yet?

Second, you missed 4th place by 2 games, not one. You may have outscored boogie, but even at 8-6 you wouldn't have gotten in over his 9-5 record. it is a tip!!

as for next year, a banning would have been more satisfing but i will play again.  :unsure:

Oh, is that so? :ph34r:

I must digress from the zima bashing for a quick point...

zzzgirl, your lucky Vlade beat me by 1 point. If he didnt, i would have won the 4th place slot. I was 4 points ahead of you last week.

Dude, first of all, shut the fuck up about the 1 point loss. We all had our close games, ok? Jesus, have you whined enough about that loss yet?

Second, you missed 4th place by 2 games, not one. You may have outscored boogie, but even at 8-6 you wouldn't have gotten in over his 9-5 record. it is a tip!!

as for next year, a banning would have been more satisfing but i will play again.  :bench:

Oh, is that so? :ph34r:

stop crying cause your going to finish in 8th place loser :(

stop crying cause your going to finish in 8th place loser

Wow, it took you that long to come up with this response? I saw that you read my post as soon as I posted it. :ph34r:

:pointstosky:

Yep, that's you, still crying about the fact that I own you. Crying so hard that through your tears you can't even read the standings where it says boogie 9-5 Russians 7-7. :wall: Get over it.

The internet, its a great way for releasing anger...let it out vlade...let it out :cheers:

If you need a shoulder to cry on, im here for you bud :wall: