Sign in to follow this  
vlade21

*** OFFICIAL Muncie Hoosiers/boogie men Thread ***

Here we go with Culpooper and Javon Walker! Two players capable of putting up gigantic numbers or very little (or, more commonly, somewhere in between). Nick Barnett also will try to put a hurting on Daunte for the boogers.

Another great fantasy game from Daunte (he still sucks as an NFL QB), and Walker put up solid numbers again. No action today in the KC/OAK game as Larry Johnson and Derrick Blaylock boogie for other teams.

Un-fu*king-believable...Ruben Droughns, after weeks of sucking and giving way to Tatum Bell finally blows up with 121 yards and 3 td's. All the while he's riding the fu*king bench for the Hoosiers. I swear to God I will NEVER have a Bronco running back on my team ever again. FUCKKKKKKK

Un-fu*king-believable...Ruben Droughns, after weeks of sucking and giving way to Tatum Bell finally blows up with 121 yards and 3 td's. All the while he's riding the fu*king bench for the Hoosiers. I swear to God I will NEVER have a Bronco running back on my team ever again. FUCKKKKKKK

:blink:

I just looked at Denver's stats, and thought that trade finally made hay for you...

:twak:

Another great fantasy game from Daunte (he still sucks as an NFL QB)....

You gotta give this one up, bro. Daunte is as good as any qb in the NFL minus Manning. In fact, he's clearly the #2 "NFL Quarterback" in the NFL.

4400+ yards

37 tds

70% completion rate

only 11 picks

a rating of 112.

This is one of the greatest season's a qb has had in NFL history...

With a gimpy Moss, since week 5, a messed up backfield all year, and a week to go. The guy is 6-4, 265, quick, nimble, an accurate cannon on the long ball, and a point guard's touch in the short game. He's always a threat to run, and a moose at the goal line. Put Favre on this team and he sucks and the Vikes have no chance at the playoffs.

Nate Burleson, Kelly Campbell, Jermaine Wiggins, gimpy Moss, gimpy Robinson. It is all about Daunte and his amazing skill set. He's completely settled down mentally. Give him a decent defense and the Vikes are legit contenders because they have a great quarterback.

Put Favre on this team and he sucks and the Vikes have no chance at the playoffs.

That is absolutely not true. It's all about the o-line. And of course Randy, who even at 70% is better than 99% of the league. If Daunte were a Packer, Green Bay would already be eliminated, and if Favre were a Viking, they'd have a bye this week.