Sign in to follow this  
christgs80

Nicely done BeerBoy

What a week you're putting up. Nobody could have beaten you this week.

Well done, and congrats on the title.

We though in JMB land are still happy though.

2 years now, and 2 times in the money. Things are good.

Steve- do you still have my address for payment purposes, or do you need it from me?

I can't accept your congratulations quite yet. Feeley isn't exactly a stud and McMichael has had some zingers for games as well. While I think (hope) it might be a long shot for you to pull it off, I won't rest easy until it is done.

Congrats to you for 2x in the money. With that team, I think it isn't out of the question that you make it there again next year.

congrats to beerboy as well at least i lost to champ !

Looks like barring an injury I will take home 3rd.

Thanks for the congrats guys. I am glad I was able to make the right lineup moves this week and my team finally stepped up to play in the playoffs. This will make off for my getting edged out of the points lead. I can't wait until next year so I can try to repeat.

Moz - does taking third and making some money keep you around another year? Just curious?!?

Have a safe and happy offseason guys. I will still check in here of course as I know there are a couple of issues we need to vote on. See you around.

Thanks for the congrats guys. I am glad I was able to make the right lineup moves this week and my team finally stepped up to play in the playoffs. This will make off for my getting edged out of the points lead. I can't wait until next year so I can try to repeat.

Moz - does taking third and making some money keep you around another year? Just curious?!?

Have a safe and happy offseason guys. I will still check in here of course as I know there are a couple of issues we need to vote on. See you around.

Jayson -- probably not. If Steve can't find another owner to take my team I will return but barring that no. I am forming my own league next year for the first time and simply haven't got the funds anymore for all my leagues as I am quiiting 5 of my leagues ! I have learned family - although slightly is more important than Fantasy Football.

Thanks for the congrats guys.  I am glad I was able to make the right lineup moves this week and my team finally stepped up to play in the playoffs.  This will make off for my getting edged out of the points lead.  I can't wait until next year so I can try to repeat.

Moz - does taking third and making some money keep you around another year?  Just curious?!?

Have a safe and happy offseason guys.  I will still check in here of course as I know there are a couple of issues we need to vote on.  See you around.

Jayson -- probably not. If Steve can't find another owner to take my team I will return but barring that no. I am forming my own league next year for the first time and simply haven't got the funds anymore for all my leagues as I am quiiting 5 of my leagues ! I have learned family - although slightly is more important than Fantasy Football.

Sounds good. Best of luck to you and I am sure I will see you around here.