Sign in to follow this  
scottsind

Evans or Freeman for Keeper in Standard League

I have Odell Beckham Jr. and Mike Evans as my two keepers as of now in a 12 man league. I have one week to decide if I want to pursue a trade straight up that would involve me trading Evans for Freeman.

I know that there are less running backs than wide receivers in the field to draft that are of value in fantasy football, which would make the case to trade for Freeman.

The caveat to my league is that I only really have to start 1 running back so loading up on stud receivers can work out. If I only started one running back I would start 3 wide receivers and additionally have the option to flex a wide receiver, running back, or tight end. I could have a base squad with one running back and 4 wide receivers.

This is a TD heavy league where points are awarded for every 25 yards (2 points) and 6 points for touchdowns. No bonuses for yardage.

These two players ADP are pretty close as Freeman usually goes a couple spots ahead of Evans in most mocks.

What are your thoughts and thank you!

Freeman.

i like them both a bit. i believe that freeman give you a higher floor

Thank you kindly. I looked at 4 websites and of course 2 had a higher ADP for Freeman and 2 for Evans. Appreciate the comments.

Is this was PPR then I would keep Evans. Freeman is a stud. However. You might want to research snap counts. Freeman was only on the field 59 percent of the the time while Evans I believe was a lot higher. I am not sure Freeman will match the td's he had last year. But they are both close.