Sign in to follow this  
A73pintoo

What do you think of my team! Also do you think this trade makes sense?

My players are : Matt Ryan - nick Foles- lesean McCoy - Ben Tate - Antonio brown - roddy white - Seattle D - Julius Thomas - DMC. Backups are jermey hill - Ruben randle - knile Davis - Odell beckham

Should I make this trade? MCCOY, Matt Ryan , jermey hill for ray rice, Zac Stacy, d Thomas

Assuming DMC is your Flex and that you can Flex (RB or WR).... I like that trade for your team. It makes your team more resilient to injuries and underperformers, which affect most every team.

There are many in FF that don't want to be the team giving up the best player (McCoy in this case) in a trade.... I'm not one of them :)

I would do it. Tough to give up McCoy but you get 2 potentially strong RBs in return and D Thomas is a fair trade off. Losing Ryan isn't a big deal since you have Foles. Jeremy Hill may not even play much. Much better deal for you then him.

Well I just made the trade!!! Hopefully it will work out I would like to continue to hear everyone's Input of what you think of my team/the trade.

This is my new team after the trade

QB - Nick Foles

RB - Zac Stacy / Ben Tate / Ray Rice / Knile Davis / Darren McFadden

Wr - D Thomas / Antonio Brown / Roddy White / Ruben Randell / Odell Beckham / Santonio Holmes / Harry Douglas

TE - Julius Thomas

K - R. Gould

Scoring system, starting line=up positions and number of teams in the league are all required to rate a roster. I reread your original post and hope you aren't required to start two QB's.

Post trade your team has a good core group.

Knile Davis is a lottery ticket that needs Charles out of the line-up to be cashed.

Ruben Randell is a decent player but suffers Eli playing like crap.

Beckham, Holmes, Douglas all can be moved to find better (and more appropriate for your team needs now) FA players.

Someone like Gates or Walker might be available and have good week #4 match-ups to cover Thomas's BYE. You should spend some time now doing your homework on available QB, TE, DEF so that you can make some wise choices on backing up those positions and perhaps alternating DEF starters based on match-ups..... I know you've got Seatle's DEF and everyone likes them but they are also off week #4 and you don't always know how the DEF's will rank out year over year.

Good Luck!