Sign in to follow this  
jamesmmckenna

Need Help Trading for a QB

My sleepers and waiver adds have come alive, and it's to the point where I'm benching a borderline wr1 or rb 2 every week. Standard PPR league. I only have Cam at quarterback and hes the sole reason ive lost the 2 games i have. I want to trade for a top 5 qb, and believe i have the depth to do that.

Here's my roster:

Qb: Cam

Rb: Ellington, Forsett, L. Miller, McKinnon, Gore

Wr: Calvin, A. Brown, E. Sanders, Michael Floyd, J. Gordon, Brandin Cooks

TE: J. Graham, Reed

Given this, which QB do you guys think I should I target? Was thinking I could pull off a trade for Peyton with my players, just don't want to give up too much. Any insight is appreciateappreciate

Very hard to answer that question . Don't know what the Manning owner needs are .

If you want top 3 guy: Manning, Rodgers, Luck it be very expensive... Brees might be cheaper. I think getting Rivers, Brady or Collin as a pair would make a great team... haven't looked at Wilson but he might work too.

The only negative for Collin is that he got a bye but that might get you a discount. The great thing about mobile QBs vs elite Ds can still get rush yds and counter act poor passing so rolling with Cam isn't crazy. GB game they poured on the points and he was one dimensional. If you can do Brady deal and get him for Sunday around Friday or so depending on league I do that if not do Collin deal. Wilson also an option but due to great game feel he is pricey now... from my experience Wilson owner just said screw it and that is their 1QB... so the don't have QB depth.

Your late to the party though... Matt Ryan owner's were asking me to trade Manning... Flacco owners last week were starting and more optimistic about him then Brees, Rodgers was bad first few games. I think Cam is a legit 1QB who had the slowest start out of all the QBs... you waited 1/2 the season might as well ride out last few games but get another QB as insurance.

First, are there any teams with rivers, Wilson, etc on bench? Usually it is easier to trade if they aren't using them. Always expensive to trade for top 3-5 qb's. Trade for another top 10 QB riding someone's bench and play match ups. Shouldn't cost you as much.