Rank these Receivers

I think Smith and Johnson will have similar years

also Holt and Harrison will both have good years

1.Steve Smith

1.Chad Johnson

3.Torry Holt

3.Marvin Harrison

5.Larry Fitzgerald

I think with Edge the Cards will be running the ball more often and will bring down Fitzs games a little, also Warner is just getting to be so old...

I have the choice between Chad and Smith. I am not sure which one to keep. Although I do think they could have similar years.

Keep Smith. Palmer's injury could affect CJ's production. Meanwhile Smith could be even better with Keyshawn on the other side.

1. Steve Smith (the addition of keyshawn can only help him, and with foster hopefully healthy their offense could roll)

2. Larry Fitzgerald (i dont think edge will magically make them have a running game, i still think they will be pass happy)

3. Chad Johnson (carson's injury along with all the bengals legal problems scares me a bit)

4. Torry Holt (new coach, supposedly trying to commit to the running game)

5. Marvin Harrison (i always slip him a few thinking he cant keep it up then he comes back and surprises me without fail)

How would you guys rank these receivers this year?

Steve Smith

Chad Johnson

Larry Fitzgerald

Torry Holt

Marvin Harrison

i'm gonna say that steve smith won't repeat last year, keyshawn will take some catches away. I like CJ, but i don't know if palmer will be 100%, at least for the start of the year. keeping those things in mind:

1. Larry Fitzgerald - he'll benefit the most from edge being there. with edge keeping defenses honest, warner/leinart'll have all day to throw hehe

2. Torry Holt

3. Steve Smith

4. Marvin Harrison

5 Chad Johnson