Sign in to follow this  
Frozenbeernuts

Those who didn't believe in Foles

Who was being critical? I only said I need to see more, that much of his success had come under some pretty good conditions. I never said anything about winning a SB. I am just not ready to anoint a player as all world until I see more. How is that a critic? Because I won't put him up there with Brady on a limited sample?

I think he still has value as a QB, and will probably finish out the year in the top 10.

Philly really need shady to get back on track if they want better production out of Foles.

Just traded Foles for Eli in a package deal. Hoping to get Big Ben or Flacco off waivers and will play matchups the rest of the season. Philly's O-line looks awful, and their schedule gets tougher from here on out. I think it's 50/50 between Foles bouncing back or having more hits/pressure that could hamper his season. Not wanting to risk that at 1-3 right now.

I also think Eli will continue his success and has a really easy schedule ROS.

They get their RT back for next week. He graded out as the 7th best run blocking tackle in the NFL last season as a Rookie (PFF). That is going to help McCoy and the rest of the offense in a big way. I have no opinion on Foles as I have not watched enough of his games to form a serious opinion, but the team has sorely missed their other mauler in the run game.

They get their RT back for next week. He graded out as the 7th best run blocking tackle in the NFL last season as a Rookie (PFF). That is going to help McCoy and the rest of the offense in a big way. I have no opinion on Foles as I have not watched enough of his games to form a serious opinion, but the team has sorely missed their other mauler in the run game.

Should definitely help, though Peters got banged up again yesterday and Herreman is almost immobile out there. He missed a block on the DE yesterday that was as bad an effort as I've ever seen. Hell, I cringed about having to watch that in the film room.