Sign in to follow this  
12th Man

Trump Blows Off Ramadan Dinner!

LOl 12th Man/Flahawker is the dumbest guy on the board. Simply follows Dems around all day like a puppy. What you posted will not help him figure it out. Nothing will. Like talking to a soap dish.

I know. It was a subtle way of mocking him for asking to a link for an obviously absurd sarcastic statement. I know he wouldn't get it.

He doesn't even understand English grammar, let alone rhetoric and logical fallacies.

sarcasm

[sahr-kaz-uh m]

noun

harsh or bitter derision or irony.

a sharply ironical taunt; sneering or cutting remark:

reductio ad absurdum (Latin for "reduction to absurdity"; or argumentum ad absurdum, "argument to absurdity") is a form of argument which attempts either to disprove a statement by showing it inevitably leads to a ridiculous, absurd, or impractical conclusion

Hope that helps you figure it out sport.

You live in China, Sport, and come from a long line of Jerry Springer rejects. So i take what you say with a grain of salt. Hope that helps...

• Like 1

I know. It was a subtle way of mocking him for asking to a link for an obviously absurd sarcastic statement. I know he wouldn't get it.

He doesn't even understand English grammar, let alone rhetoric and logical fallacies.

Says the English teacher living in China. LOL can't make this up. Now GFY. :wave:

no. Every single one of them wants you dead. Be scared pussie. Be very scared.

so do all white people, this guy transends racism.