Sign in to follow this  
Erb047

Which QB to take?

8th round of a 12 team league, and Ive gone RB, WR, and TE up til now. Start 1 QB, 2 RBs, 2 WRs, 1 TE, 1 FLEX, and K and DEF.

My team so far, in the order I drafted them.

1.Ronnie Brown

2.Carnell Williams

3. Terrell Owens

4. Hines Ward

5. Jeremy Shockey

6. Donald Driver

7. Frank Gore

RBs - Brown, Caddy, Gore

WRs - TO, Heinz, Driver

TE - Shockey

I think I gotta go QB here. Every other team has taken one, and I already have 3 RBs and 3 WRs and there is only one FLEX spot...

Best available -

Trent Green, Kurt Warner, Ben Roethlisberger, Michael Vick, Favre, Brees, Brooks, Plummer, Leftwhich....and others like Simms, Carr, Rivers, Alex Smith....

I'm leaning toward Vick or Roethlisberger here. Passing and Rushing TDs are 6 points....

Green is ok but Saunders is gone, and Warner will light it up but won't make it through the entire season.... :doublethumbsup:

RBs still available -

Ron Dayne, LenDale White, D. Williams, Maroney, Greg Jones, Sam Gado, Cedric Houston, Derrick Blaylock, Marion Barber...

WRs still available -

If i was in your position, I would pick Warner. He has tons of weapons and could have a huge year if he stays healthy.

I think you have to go QB QB in the next two rounds. So then you can have a two-headed monster and should be fine throughout the season. I would go with Trent Green first, then get Brett Favre, Drew Brees, or Mike Vick next. That should be pretty good.

I went with Warner....

I think I can still get a backup like Roethlisberger or Vick, and maybe even Green in a couple more rounds....

Warner has a pretty damn easy schedule in the first few weeks, and Green has a very tough schedule.