Sign in to follow this  
seattleman

1pt per catch and 6 pt all TDs draft help

In a performance league with 8 teams. I pick number 4. Scoring is 1 pt for receptions and 6 pts all TDs. With the number 4 pick, do I take Tiki Barber or grab Peyton M? Thanks much.

In a performance league with 8 teams. I pick number 4. Scoring is 1 pt for receptions and 6 pts all TDs. With the number 4 pick, do I take Tiki Barber or grab Peyton M? Thanks much.

In a 6pt/TD league for QB's take Patyon Manning, no doubt :banana:

In a 6pt/TD league for QB's take Patyon Manning, no doubt :D

:wacko:

8 team league, you guys will only go 8 Qbs deep, If you have the worst starting Qb you still have the 8th best!! Get a back, Portis or Tiki.

:thumbsup:

8 team league, you guys will only go 8 Qbs deep, If you have the worst starting Qb you still have the 8th best!! Get a back, Portis or Tiki.

Thanks. With our scoring giving 1 pt per catch, is Tiki the better pick? The Skins offense should be improved with the better WR's and Al Saunders as the O coordinator. The better passing game should open up the running game for Portis. Thoughts???

Thanks. With our scoring giving 1 pt per catch, is Tiki the better pick? The Skins offense should be improved with the better WR's and Al Saunders as the O coordinator. The better passing game should open up the running game for Portis. Thoughts???

I like Portis better, I think bringing in Saunders will really help his stats which were pretty good last year.Gibbs O was too vanilla.

I like Tiki,have for years but he has real hard schedule this year & only 24 catch dif last year...(1 1/2 pts a week).only 12 catch dif in 04

I would take Tiki above all other backs other than big 3 & Portis

I like Portis better, I think bringing in Saunders will really help his stats which were pretty good last year.Gibbs O was too vanilla.

I like Tiki,have for years but he has real hard schedule this year & only 24 catch dif last year...(1 1/2 pts a week).only 12 catch dif in 04

I would take Tiki above all other backs other than big 3 & Portis

Okay, so between Tiki and Portis at #4 with point per catch, which one?? I am leaning towards Tiki.