• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 bno70_1

bno70_1

FF Geek

• Members
  • 1,810 posts

Posted 02 October 2007 - 08:13 AM

Now, I'm not going off the deep end because the Lions are 3-1. These are the same Lions who have sucked my entire life. They very well could pull a "Lions" and end up 6-10. I'm just saying this:

I watched Marinelli's press conference for the first time yesterday, and frick, if you can't get excited listening to him talk football, then I don't know what to say. I can completely understand why players would buy into his attitude. What a difference from pansys like Morenwheg and Mooch. And it's not a fake, jerkstore bunch of garbage like Bobby Ross either. Marinelli just seems like he was born to coach football. I hope they keep him and Mad Mike together for awhile.
Turns out it was just Dirt.

#2 Moss

Moss

FF Geek

• Members
  • 146 posts

Posted 02 October 2007 - 08:16 AM

Agreed :overhead:

I watched his press conference on FSN after the Eagles games, and thought the same thing. And that was after getting their a$$e$ handed to them.

I wish my boss was like Marinelli
:bandana:

#3 swamp dog

swamp dog

FF Geek

• Members
  • 21,751 posts

Posted 02 October 2007 - 08:22 AM

I don't think you'd want to be in his dog house.
"Nobody saw what he did to me," Benson said. "I started screaming for my mother to come."

#4 Jarvis Basnight

Jarvis Basnight

FF Geek

• Members
  • 8,245 posts

Posted 02 October 2007 - 08:30 AM

Now, I'm not going off the deep end because the Lions are 3-1. These are the same Lions who have sucked my entire life. They very well could pull a "Lions" and end up 6-10. I'm just saying this:

I watched Marinelli's press conference for the first time yesterday, and frick, if you can't get excited listening to him talk football, then I don't know what to say.

sucked your entire life? how old are you....7? They went to the playoffs 6 times in the 90's.

"if you can't get excited listening to him talk football, then i don't know what to say".........that might be the gheyest ghey i've ever read on this board. :wub:
Charles Woodson - Heisman Trophy+National Championship+DPOY+Super Bowl+Philanthropist=Winning at Life!

#5 bno70_1

bno70_1

FF Geek

• Members
  • 1,810 posts

Posted 02 October 2007 - 09:13 AM

sucked your entire life? how old are you....7? They went to the playoffs 6 times in the 90's.

"if you can't get excited listening to him talk football, then i don't know what to say".........that might be the gheyest ghey i've ever read on this board. :overhead:

Your Mom.
Turns out it was just Dirt.