I have Gronk and D. Clark

On ww:

Ballard

F. Davis

McMichael

Shiancoe

Pope

Fells

As long as Gronk gets back in the passing game, I'm fine minus the bye week. Caldwell said that Clark is in a funk right now and they will do their best to get him out of it.

Any east coast fans out there that have some insight on Davis or Ballard? Should I replace Clark with either one?

Leave a link, will reply 100%.

12 team ppr.

I have Gronk and D. Clark

On ww:

Ballard

F. Davis

McMichael

Shiancoe

Pope

Fells

As long as Gronk gets back in the passing game, I'm fine minus the bye week. Caldwell said that Clark is in a funk right now and they will do their best to get him out of it.

Any east coast fans out there that have some insight on Davis or Ballard? Should I replace Clark with either one?

Leave a link, will reply 100%.

Gronk will get back in the passing game you can't abandon ship after a few bad games.....last week he was sick.....There isn't anyone there right now I would drop Clark for. With Garcon's two monster games I think teams will key in better on him which could lead to more looks toward Clark going forward. I would sit on the two TE's you have right now. Davis and Ballard do not have any better upside than Clark right now. Davis sharing looks with Cooley doesn't help. Sit on Ballard at least another week or two.

I would continue to start Gronk and hold onto Clark for one more week. If he doesn't produce this week, I wouldn't you for dropping him for a bag of chips.

Thanks for answering mine

I would try to trade Gronk as Hernandez is back but if you don't get good value you should hold on as he will still get quite a bit of targets in red zone. His schedule after bye is a bit tough so trading him now is good idea.

I just dropped Clark myself for Greg Little, I may regret it as Clark is just so much better but painter and garçon seem inseperable.

No on Davis and no comment on Ballard, sorry!

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=392414

Gronk will get back in the passing game you can't abandon ship after a few bad games.....last week he was sick.....There isn't anyone there right now I would drop Clark for. With Garcon's two monster games I think teams will key in better on him which could lead to more looks toward Clark going forward. I would sit on the two TE's you have right now. Davis and Ballard do not have any better upside than Clark right now. Davis sharing looks with Cooley doesn't help. Sit on Ballard at least another week or two.

agreed

thanks for mine