Sign in to follow this  
FUBARED AGAIN

Trade Request - Hopkins for D. Murray

This is in another money league where I have been offered D. Murray for my D. Hopkins. I'm in desperate need of a RB but we can also play 4 WR's and 1 RB (PPR) so I'm asking for opinions on this trade. Should I pull the trigger? Looking at stats, the answer is hell no but just wanted some other opinions. I am currently 3-1 and this team was drafted for me.

Nothing on the WW either.

My team:

P. Rivers

E. Lacey

A. Blue

J. Stewart

A. Jeffery

James Jones

D. Hopkins

V. Jackson

P. Garcon

E. Royal

C.Shorts

S. Hauschka

Panthers

I trade Jefferey, some of your bottom WRs for a RB... I'm done with Murray he might figure it out but if he splits carries and it's all shot gun not good.

I traded Murray when he was hurt for Gore... he is done he got heavy negative rush yds...

There is not that many high quality 2RB I try to snag Ellington for cheap try that few other RBs like Gordon.

Drop Blue for Starks... Blue is useless with Foster even though he is most likely to be injured but ask McCoy owners who had the wrong handcuff how they feel.

Thank you for all of your opinions. Your opinions fell along with mine. I ran away quickly. I am working a two for one involving Hopkins for Ellington and a WR2. Just deciding on which WR I want. Thanks again.

Drop Blue for Starks... Blue is useless with Foster even though he is most likely to be injured but ask McCoy owners who had the wrong handcuff how they feel.

Good idea, I played Blue just the one time he actually did something. Thank you