Bowe vs. Oak

Lee Evans vs. TB

I'm leaning towards Roy Williams.

And my running backs.....pick 1

Kevin Smith

Ray Rice

Thomas Jones

Slaton

I current have Smith starting with Rice in my flex position. Any other suggestions for my flex?

Thanks in advance for your help!

No doubt Roy.

I'd love to say Slaton with confidence, but I hate the little jerk right now. But you should keep him as a RB or your flex with Rice at the other spot.

Thanks for mine.

I know Evans is behind TO now, but listen carefully... I live in Tampa, I'm a Bucs fan, and the Bucs secondary is an absolute disaster. Last week Williams had a good day against the Bucs, but Crayton had an even better day. Any WR against the Bucs will probably score big. No guarantees, but I am telling you, the secondary is atrocious.

Not sure why so many would absolutely go with Roy Williams against a tough Giants Defense. Williams is probably the safer pick I guess, but Evans could have a huge day against a very bad Bucs secondary. Ronde Barber is a shell of his former self, and the safeties are flat out terrible. Aqib Talib (a good cover corner) will probably cover TO, leaving Barber on Evans.

Roy as the safer, but this is a perfect lee evans game. look what dallas did to TB last week on the big plays. Just saying. And at RB, that is tough. I actually go with slaton in a bounce back win. If not him, I go ray rice. thanks for mine!

What did I say? I TOLD you Evans would be a good choice. First Buffalo drive, Evans gets a long TD.

Sucks for me as a Bucs fan, but their secondary is crap.