QB/TE Help

Two problems this week:

1. QB

Hasselbeck v. Steelers or Big Ben v. Titans

Also, I could pick up on waivers J. Freeman or Alex Smith

2. TE

V. Davis v. Tampa

Pettigrew v. Bears

Leaning towards Pettigrew since Bears have given up the most points to TE's and play the cover two which leads the middle open, but Davis and niners have been hot the last two weeks.

Thanks for your help. I will answer yours.

I'd play Hasselbeck he's doing pretty well. I'd also seriously think about dropping Ben for Freeman.

I'd play VD. I think he's warmed up now as their top WR.

Thanks for your reply to mine. :)

yeah i'd go with hasselback and you could go either way on the TE, Davis is the safe pick and you called it on Pettigrew against that Bears D.

I'd go Hasselbeck for sure. You can't trust Big Ben with his injury. I also agree that Freeman may be worth a look. He's starting to come into his own now, and he rarely throws INT's.

I'd also go with VD. If you saw any of the Bears game last week, you know that Greg Olsen's fantasy points were a mirage for what really happened. He played against me this week and had 3 points going into the final 2 minutes of the game. He finished with 12 points. Cam Newton threw everything to him in the last minute, including a touchdown with no time left. Go Vernon Davis, don't let the Bears most FP to a TE fool you.

Everyone is saying Davis. Put besides Olsen's TD last week, Shockey had one that was called back on a wrong offensive pass interference penalty. Jermichael had 3 TD's the week before that. Graham had a TD in week 2 and Gonzo in week 1. I just read that the Bears have given up the most TD's to TE's so far.

Davis has been hot the last two weeks, but did nothing in week one or two. Are you all sure Davis is the one.

I'd pick up Freeman regardless of whether or not you're going to start him this week.

I'd start Big Ben...give him another shot. And as far as TE goes, I'd go Davis. Way more talent and upside.

Hass for sure.

Then Davis at TE. I think Pettigrew gets held in to block against peppers and that will limit his targets.

Thanks for replying to mine.

good luck