Sign in to follow this  
Ilikemycap

N. Burleson...What's going with him?

I was wondering why burleson hasn't been doing good. I read somewhere that he has some contract issue with Min since his contract is done next year and Min doesn't want to renew his contract. I just want to know if he going to perform well or not for rest of the season?

I gave up on Burelson. With many WR options in Minnesota like Taylor, Robinson, and K. Robinson, you never know who will step up. Combine this with Culpepper's sporadic play and I would think about cutting him or at least try to pawn him off to some Minnesota believer.

Thanks for the reply. I am not a big Burleson fan and with all that is going on in MIN and the fact that they have multiple options makes him very risky. It is a gamble on all of these guys until CPep decides who will be his main target. I would stay away from this situation. The only fantasy worthy players in MIN are CPep, and Moore. Good Luck.

Guest Loose Circuits

He only had one game back since his injury. Your giving up way too early. Minnesota's schedule is pretty decent...

Sun 10/30 at Carolina 1:00 pm

Sun 11/6 Detroit 1:00 pm

Sun 11/13 at NY Giants 1:00 pm

Mon 11/21 at Green Bay 9:00 pm

Sun 11/27 Cleveland 1:00 pm

Sun 12/4 at Detroit 1:00 pm

Sun 12/11 St. Louis 1:00 pm

Sun 12/18 Pittsburgh 1:00 pm

Sun 12/25 at Baltimore 8:30 pm

I am still holding on for big things. Minnesota usually crumbles at the end of the year- I think this year they may put a run together at the end....

Thanks for your help on mine.

I would hang on to him. He does have an easy schedule and could produce in some of those games. But if you get an offer you cant refuse for him I wouldnt hesitate to take it.

I'm not a big fan of Burleson. I would test the trade waters while it looks like the Vikings offense has some life. The key to him playing well is obviously Culpepper. Daunte has only had two good games so far this year. One versus the beat up Saints at home and another versus the beat up Packers at home.

Guest Loose Circuits

The other games were against Tampa, Cincy (before anyone knew to run on them and the Vikings had Bennett starting), Atlanta, and Da Bears. Those are some pretty good D's...

with running game emerging and the team regaining focus, I think Dante will turn it around. In fact I play him this week and I am a little worried. The one good thing is that the game is in Carolina, but I still think Dante puts up 250 and 2 TD's. I am starting Burleson, so I am hoping the scores go to Nate who should be closer to 100%

I am starting Burleson with confidence this week. I think this is the week he breaks out. I really do. He has another week of practice under his belt and the Vikes are playing better without Bennett starting. I think they will better this week. Maybe they will play in reverse order of what they normally do....start fast and tank early....maybe they will tank early and have a strong finish this year.

BURLENSON IS A WASTE AT THE MOMENT. YOU CANT TRUST AND OF THE MINNESOTA RECEIVERS UNTIL THEY START BECOMING CONISTENT AND YOU SEE WHO CULPEPPER STARTS TO TARGET THE MOST

BURLENSON IS A WASTE AT THE MOMENT. YOU CANT TRUST AND OF THE MINNESOTA RECEIVERS UNTIL THEY START BECOMING CONISTENT AND YOU SEE WHO CULPEPPER STARTS TO TARGET THE MOST

STOP SCREAMING ABOUT BURLENSON.

Burleson's value is very low at the moment.

Having said that, I would try to acquire him,

you may not have to give up too much to snag him

these days.

Thanks for the reply on my defense help.

As for Burleson... I'm not a big fan of him. He had a lot of hype before the draft, but I had a hunch that the Burleson/Culpepper duo would be nothing like that of Moss/Culpepper. Burleson still has a lot of potential, but with his late injury and not having the right chemisty (i believe) w/ Culpepper right now I'd stay away from him

Burleson's value is very low at the moment.

Having said that, I would try to acquire him,

you may not have to give up too much to snag him

these days.

He's a WW in my league... Can't get much less expensive than that

:( :lol: :wub:

Whats this guy on?

he has a favorable schedule, at least give him a couple weeks to knock off the rust and get his timing down.

I doubt he is the #1 option for Culpepper the rest of the way. Injuries have made this year a wash for Burleson. Nevertheless, he will probably put up 100 and a score at least once in the next 9 weeks, good luck guessing which one...

Burleson had some very good to great games last year with Moss out....I don't see why with that schedule, he can't repeat some of that. If he's on your wire, what have you got to lose, pick him up! If not, he's still worth throwing something out there as trade fodder.