Sign in to follow this  
cmh6476

"na-na-na-na-na, HEY! Go Chiefs!"

they're saying at chiefsplanet, that a local TV station has said the NFL is requesting that NFL teams no longer play this song cause Gary Glitter was convicted of child molestation yesterday :wub:

so, what the hell are we gonna play when we score all them TDs again this year? :ninja:

so, what the hell are we gonna play when we score all them TDs again this year? :ninja:

I've always like 99 Red Balloons. :wub:

please, please, please do NOT bring back the Macarena, or Who Let the Dogs out....

i went to a chiefs game once. it was fully of gays.

:thumbsup: Dude from New Orleans making fun of "gays" in Kansas City?! Last time I was in KC, I didn't notice a French Quarter.

i went to a chiefs game once. it was fully of gays because me and my boyfriends were all there.

WTF?????

It is a tip that Denver first started playing that song years ago and the Chiefs crapass organization couldn't think of anything better to play so they just copied the Broncos.

:headbanger:

Look it up.

I've always like 99 Red Balloons. :ninja:

Gotta be the German version, though.

How about a Chiefsifized version of Morning Train a la Eurotrip?

My baby takes the morning train. He works from 9 to 5 and then he takes another home again to find me... watching the Kansas City Chiefs football team! Eh? The best freakin' team in all the land! Whoo-hoo!

It is a tip that Denver first started playing that song years ago and the Chiefs crapass organization couldn't think of anything better to play so they just copied the Broncos.

:lol:

Look it up.

it's also a tip that we perfected it :banana:

http://www.boston.com/news/globe/living/ar..._vineyard_stay/

The NFL asks teams to ban golden oldie

Believe it or not, Gary Glitter's conviction on child molestation charges could have consequences for Patriots fans. The former glam rocker is so disgraced that the National Football League is asking teams to refrain from playing his popular anthem ``Rock and Roll Pt. 2" on game day. ``We've communicated to the teams that due to current events we'd like them not to play the song," NFL spokesman Brian McCarthy confirmed yesterday. ``The reaction has been overwhelmingly positive. Teams understand the reason for the request." Glitter, 62, whose given name is Paul Francis Gadd, was sentenced to three years in a Vietnamese prison for committing obscene acts with two underage girls. Pats spokesman Stacey James said the team was considering removing the song even before the league made its request. He added that the Pats are reviewing music options that would give the club a ``unique" identity.