9 randy mcmichael

10 jake plummer

11 vernon davis

12 seahawks def

13 adam vinateiri

14 antonio bryant

15 david carr

16 braylon edwards

i dont like the qb situation... in my mocks i usually pick up delhomme but he got taken at 6.7... a little too early in my opinion.

A nice team I think. I'm more of a 12 team speciliast, so my views are off on 10 teamers sometimes.

I actually view Plummer as a solid starter, so i wouldn't sweat it too hard. Sure, you could improves, but it works well.

RBs are GREAT. I love the gamble on Bush, and I think you'll love it in the long run too. Especially because you got both Lewis and Gore behind him. Wonderful drafting there.

WRs are pretty nice too. Fitz, Jackson, and Housavanilla, not to mention a wonderful steal in the 14th with Antonio Bryant.

TEs are average, but still good. Taking McMichael is fine, but you shouldn't have burned a pick just 2 rounds later on Davis.

Best Kicker, and a top Defense, equals a very nice 10 team draft.

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=222611

I like that team just fine in a 10 team league. It may not be the best, and it is defintely not the worst. With LJ and Fitz you have argueably the top player at each position. Nice draft.

I don't love your QB sit. either, but your bigger problem is RB2, I really don't think Bush is a good/safe enough option, and I think you reached on him. The rest of the team looks real nice. Thanks for answering mine.

I agree, QB might be a little soft but it should be workable. Bush is a bit of a gamble but could pan out and if not you can start Lewis or Gore or even 3 WR... Looks decent

thnx for replying

I like your #2 RB alott, I think Bush have impact this year and big upside poetential. I also like your #1 WR, I think this will be L.Fitzgeralds break-out year. However, I do believe you need to watch your QB situation, I think that is your teams weak points. Overall real good team, I think you will contend.

Rate mine please:

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=222743