WR: Wayne, Edwards, Moulds, Bradley

TE: Troupe, Wrightster

PK: Gould

D: Falcons, Rams

The offer:

CTaylor, Moulds, Wrightster

for

TO, Droughns, DeClark

This would leave me with Fred Taylor and Alexander as my RB's with Droughns as emergency fill in or trade fodder.

On the bye weeks of Taylor and Alexander, I could run with whomever is playing and use TO, Wayne, and Edwards in a 3 WR set. In a PPR league, that could be better.

Thoughts??

I think that's an ok deal, basically depends on how you feel about TO. If you don't think he'll miss much playing time, I would do it.

However I am not high on Droughns (although really liked him before the season started). Even with Hank Fraley at C, the OL is just not getting it done and the Browns have said that they may use Vickers for goal-line situations. So if the Browns are frequently behind, and if Droughns might not get the opportunities at the goal-line that DO come up, it's going to be hard for him to get many FF points. I would try to repackage Droughns and Culpepper for a better QB.

Tough call. Like the others mentioned. Depends on what you're view is on TO. I try to steer clear of him myself, but you can't deny he could have some huge weeks for you. Chester is looking good (especially running behind Hutchinson), and with the number of carries he's getting, he should be very consistent as long as he stays healthy. That's tough to part with. But you would be getting a nice upgrade at TE too, and at least an average RB to replace Taylor. I'm not really too high on Droughns though, and rumor has it me may start losing carries, or even be replaced as the starter by Harrison if he doesn't pick it up. So the move is a bit risky, but if you like TO's upside, then go for it.

Thanks for checking mine.

I like that trade for you. You upgrade at TE and you can pair TO with Wayne, NICE!, and you can go with either Taylor who isn't playing that bad or Droughns based on matchup. thanks for seeing mine.

I don't like it. Unless you want to gamble that TO will not act like TO until next year, you're trading away an every-week starter at RB in Taylor and not getting as much back for him. If, on the other hand, you think TO will put up big numbers, it's probably a pretty good trade.

I think it all hinges on the value you place on TO. Personally, I don't think he's worth much but I also hate TO and the Cowboys, so I may be a bit biased.