Sign in to follow this  
bobpate17

Need trade help involving S. Alexander.

I want to get alexander. since he is doing OK so far and other guy need some help at WR I was thinking about offering him F. Gore and TO or F. gore and Wayne. for S. Alexander. and if he rejects then offer S. Jax and Wayne or S. Jax and TO for Alexander and L. Coles. good trade??

My team.

1) Warner

2) R. Wayne, Driver, TO, Mould

2) S. Jackson, R. Brown, M. Barber III, Gore

1) M. Colson (TE)

Other team

1)T. Green, S. Mcnair

2)Purress,J Cotchery, L. Coles

2)C. Taylor, S. Alexander

1)De. Clark, A. Gates

I like your team as is. Obviously Alexander is a great RB but I don't see him putting up the numbers he did last year. You're stacked at WR right now which I wouldn't mess with. And your RB's are very solid as well. SJax and Brown are no slouches and Gore is proving himself to be a gem.

Thanks for responding to mine.

I would stay put with the team you have. If you decide to go and get Alexander I think you'd have to go S Jax. He and a top WR probably is too much to give but the guy that has Shaun is going to make you pay a heave price to get him.

Thanks for replying to mine.

dont fall into the problem of wanting someone and willing to mess your team up to get them. sadly i saw a chad pennington incident that went the same way. your team is good as is and i really dont think you need alexander. now if you want to try to buy low, the most i would offer the guy is someone like gore who is producing while alexander is struggling. unfortunately i dont see alexander bouncing back much

Help Please!!

I agree with most of the previous posts....I don't know if you really need Alexander. And I think you would still have to spend way too much to get SA. His WR aren't that horrible to where he is going to sell off SA really cheap for a WR. And SA isn't the "super stud" that everyone was banking on but he is still doing pretty well and it's only week 3.

I would stay put with what you have.

Thanks for seeing mine :banana:

I agree with the other posters who are saying, "If it ain't broke, don't fix it,"

That being said, Alexander is an elite option at RB and will have a big year despite a slow (for him) start. S Jax is running behind a bad O-line and might not put up the numbers many are expective from him. However, StL seems to be ready to dedicate itself to the run, so his number of carries could outweight the bad blocking in front him.

If the other owner is willing to give up Alexander and perhaps one of his lower tier WRs for Jax and Wayne, I'd pull the trigger. There's nothing like being able to pencil in SA every week, except being able to pencil in LJ or LT every week. JMO.

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=236100

I agree with the other posters who are saying, "If it ain't broke, don't fix it,"

That being said, Alexander is an elite option at RB and will have a big year despite a slow (for him) start. S Jax is running behind a bad O-line and might not put up the numbers many are expective from him. However, StL seems to be ready to dedicate itself to the run, so his number of carries could outweight the bad blocking in front him.

If the other owner is willing to give up Alexander and perhaps one of his lower tier WRs for Jax and Wayne, I'd pull the trigger. There's nothing like being able to pencil in SA every week, except being able to pencil in LJ or LT every week. JMO.

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=236100

I like your team......

but if you want to sa.......gore/wayne will have to be the one