Sign in to follow this  
redshirtrookie

start a vulture?

i have:

caddy (alstott's on the wire)

mo morris (strong's on the wire)

do i grab one of them and start them instead or go with the featured back? or should i start both backs together cause i'm having doubts about tiki in ATL?

my options at RB are: C Benson, L White, T Barber, Caddy, M Morris.

who to start? it's hard not to start Barber, Caddy, and Morris. i'm thinkin that Caddy and Morris will get vultured though.

we start two RBs and one flex. no PPR. my flex this week is mos def going to be a RB.

Your thinking is right on, IMO. Go with Tiki, Caddy, Morris.

I appreciate your input on mine!

Here's hoping Morris pays us both some dividends. Good luck...

Thanks for the help on mine.

I say go with Tiki, Caddy and Benson. I expect him to have some big numbers this week against Arizona with it being MNF and all. Plus, they're going to be up huge early again, which means about 2 quarters of garbage carries for Benson.

Well I'd go with Tiki and Benson, but I'd go Morris instead of Caddy. That's a gamble I know, but that's what fantasy is about.

I'd go with Caddy and Tiki for sure. The last spot is a toss up. Benson may have a big night, especially if the Bears jump out to an early lead.

Thanks for your help on mine.

HI thanks for the response I agree with the other guys Tiki, Cadi and Benson, even though I hope T Jones stays the whole game. You cant bench Tiki ever I say...Good luck and Im doing that trade... :doublethumbsup:

Tiki, caddy and benson. chicago is finally giving benson some carries. caddy is doing ok nad tiki u got to start.

thanks for mine.

I agree, the choice is Tiki, Caddy, and Benson. Mo will probably get some decent total yardage numbers but I doubt he will get a TD unless he breaks a long one. Strong with get the goaline carries and Stevens is back giving Hasselbeck another red zone target.

thanks for mine.

thanks for help

start tiki and caddy for sure but morris vs benson is hard to decide. i'd probably go with benson, gonna have plenty of carries

i have:

do i grab one of them and start them instead or go with the featured back? or should i start both backs together cause i'm having doubts about tiki in ATL?

who to start? it's hard not to start Barber, Caddy, and Morris. i'm thinkin that Caddy and Morris will get vultured though.

we start two RBs and one flex. no PPR. my flex this week is mos def going to be a RB.

i would start barber, caddy and benson. morris didn't look too hot against the bears and while St. Louis by no means have a bears caliber D, I think he'll share carries with Strong and the game could be a bit of a shootout through the air. AZ will be blown out by the second quarter and benson should see significant carries...

I'd do Tiki, Caddy, and Morris. He's no superstar, but the starter HAS to take precedence over the backup.

Tiki has been running pretty well, and he has 19 catches, he's a stud, probbaly won't get 100 yds on the ground, but i think he's good for 100 all purpose and a score

The Bengals are in rough shape at LB, Caddy could have a very nice game on the ground, and the Bucs will need to control the clock to limit Cincy's scoring chances

The Seahawks have had two weeks to prepare for this game. After the embarassing loss to the Bears, I think they'll come out guns blazing. And Morris did average 3yds/touch (11-35, 1-2) vs the Bears. I'm sure he'll get the ball more more than 12 times vs the Lions

I think those are your best options

I'd definitly go with Caddy. The kid has crazy potential. He just started out bad. With Gradlkowski in it can only help, cause Simms was terrible!! Caddy is a much better option than hoping a vulture gets in.

good luck

check mine if you can.

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=243493

I'd go with Caddy and Tiki for sure. The last spot is a toss up. Benson may have a big night, especially if the Bears jump out to an early lead.

Thanks for your help on mine.

:wall:

What he said.

I have caddy and morris also in one of my leagues, and after what caddy showed me last week, It's only a matter of time before he starts busting some long ones like he did last year.

Morris :dunno: It's not like he is on the same level as some of the other backup RB's. (Turner, for instance)

IMO, Hasslebeck is gonna be throwing all day this week, anyways.

Thanx for anwsering mine :cheers:

for sure tiki, caddy and Morris. BEnson is ok, but he only scored last week kuz bears were ripping up buffalo. And thomas jones = monster

i have:

gotta go with tiki he's your stud.

caddy and morris are #1 options on their teams.

go with them for the points

Thanks for your help on mine. Looks like you have this one pretty much nailed and I would agree with the above; Tiki, Caddy, & Morris.

thanks for the help with mine. I'd go with Tiki, Caddy, and Benson-chicago's offense will light it up and with the lead, they'll be runnin'. I'm playing Benson this week because of the bye.

Not to be a complete echo, but go with Tiki, Caddy, and Morris. Morris is better than what he showed against the Bears.