Sign in to follow this  
Bills04

WSIS - Cadillac, McGahee .. or Maurice Morris?

Hi all.

This is my 2nd team. I'm pretty much set, EXCEPT FOR RB. I've got three decent ones! :banana:

1st is Cadillac. He FINALLY produced last week, AFTER I benched him for GB RB V. Morency... :first:

Cadillac looked good last week (except for vulture-TD to Alstott...), and I like him at Home vs. Cincy. NE gashed CIN a couple of weeks ago - in Cincy!

McGahee is on the road, vs. DET. He gets OG C. Vilarrial back, which will help him. I think BUF will control the ball most of the game, which equates to a lot of touches for him.

But .. I also have Maurice Morris of SEA, who is playing against St. Louis. STL makes other teams' RBs look like Pro Bowl caliber players!!! AND - everyone says A. Alexander will be back next week, vs. MIN. So, if I don't play him this week, he'll just be "dead roster space." I think he can have a good game - 80 yards and a TD. BUT - he looked like CRAP a couple of weeks ago, vs. the Giants. Although the Giants expected the run, being down by something like 5 scores!!! :banana:

Thoughts on my 2 RBs? Remember to leave YOUR link, too. :thumbsdown:

Okay - "this" makes 36 views. I've got three of them, with TWO replies - that means there were 31 "other" views without leaving any thoughts... :bandana:

2nd bumppity on Saturday! :headbanger: