Sign in to follow this  
bobpate17

Trade envolving Gore/Palmer.

My team is in my sign. I been offered Palmer for Gore. I get Palmer. but the problem is that it will leave me with injured A. Green as my back up. I am thinking of offering Gore/Kitna to get Bell/Palmer. is this good trade??? or I should ride it out with kitna and keep gore??

I would go for the trade. I think Bell's on the uptick and has a nice stretch coming up, and Palmer (I'm thinking will return to prominence after this week). Kitna's having TO problems and could yield to Orlovsky when the season's near the end, and Gore has injury issues and plays for SF. I would get Bell/Palmer. (thanks for answering mine).

Strength of Schedule: CIN = 1st, DET = 25th...

I don't like Palmer for Gore.

IF the other owner would go for your 2nd trade mentioned, I think that is more fair.

Thanks for help with mine.

I would pull the trigger, my buddy just traded berrian and gore for palmer and Jlewis, perhaps you could get another rb to help your depth if you finagle...

I like Palmer, no lie; but in this case I think I would keep Gore. Also, why are you keeping Green in your lineup? Are they any free agents out there that are better than an injured QB? That's a wasted slot in my opinion. Even if you got a half-way decent guy (or even a guy with a name) if you combined him you could trade higher- a 2 for 1.

Thanks for mine by the way.

I don't like this trade right now....Gore still looks good & has no fumble issues last week.......Can you p/u another QB of waiver??? as tempting as Palmer looks I'd have a hard time having green as my only other option.........keep in mind that though palmer is moving well right now........he did have a major injury that remains succeptable on one bad hit.

thx for mine

Keep Gore. You need RB depth.

You can always get another QB out there.

Thanks for mine.

i think i would not do palmer/gore straight up, but i would definitely do trade #2. palmer is a huge upgrade over kitna and TBell couuld easily be better than Gore.

thanks for mine.