Sign in to follow this  
Jello Biafra

Bye Week WR

I need to pick up a WR. My choices are Welker, Clayton and Kennison (there are obviously others available but none that I'm considering yet). Not sure who to go with. Please leave link, will answer all.

I need to pick up a WR. My choices are Welker, Clayton and Kennison (there are obviously others available but none that I'm considering yet). Not sure who to go with. Please leave link, will answer all.

Which Clayton? I assume Mike in TB since BAL is on a bye lol....I think its between him and Welker...both are matched against D's that give up yards, but Welker vs GB is better so go with him. GB's D is just horrid.

Please see mine http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=245528

I'd go with Welker. GB's D is generous. Mi Clayton is to be avoided almost always (he's screwed me more than once), and avoid matchups against the Bolts' D (Kennison).

welker he's got a hot hand right now.

Don't expect big #'s from anyone on KC or SD this week so Kennison is out.

It looks like Booker is going to be back for this week so Welker is a big "?"

I'm assuming it's Michael Clayton since Mark is on bye. TB will likely have to throw against Philly to stay in the game plus Caddy has been struggling.

The upside for Welker is always high because that boy is great on special teams, but if you're looking for stability, go with Clayton.

Wes Welker easily..the match up doesnt get any easier for harrington and miami..take advantage...welker was also targeted the most last game for miami.

Thanks guys for all the help on this one. It's Welker by a landslide. Now my RB question is a 3-way tie. I think I'll just try getting help on that one. Thanks to all!