Sign in to follow this  
ghouston

One spot to fill-looking for input-will respond to links

My definite starters:

D McNabb-T Bell-C Taylor-S Smith-Housh-LJ Smith-Vinatieri-R Lewis-L Briggs-D Ryans

I have to fill one roster spot.

I have the options of Maroney, Dillon, D Gabriel, and Cedric Benson.

Believe it or not, I'm thinking about Benson. The Bears O-coordinator stated that Benson will be getting more carries starting this week. Taking into account they're going up against the pathetic 49ers, I can see the opportunity for lots of yards and a possible TD in garbage time. Minnesota has the #1 ranked rush defense and is playing at home, so that has to be taken into account when considering Maroney or Dillon.

Whom do you think I should start?

tough one. i agree with what you're saying regarding both the vikings D and that Benson will be getting more chances this week. however, benson is still at best getting 50% of the load this week you'd think. i think all 3 are equal choices. i'd go with maroney just because of the fact that it is his homecoming to where he played college ball. silly reason i know, but i think they're all that close.

thanks for mine

My definite starters:

D McNabb-T Bell-C Taylor-S Smith-Housh-LJ Smith-Vinatieri-R Lewis-L Briggs-D Ryans

I have to fill one roster spot to fill.

Believe it or not, I'm thinking about Benson. The Bears O-coordinator stated that Benson will be getting more carries starting this week. Taking into account they're going up against the pathetic 49ers, I can see the opportunity for lots of yards and a possible TD in garbage time. Minnesota has the #1 ranked rush defense and is playing at home, so that has to be taken into account when considering Maroney or Dillon.

Dillon. he's the #1 back and will get more carries and yards as well as the first option for goal line carries.

Dillon. he's the #1 back and will get more carries and yards as well as the first option for goal line carries.

ID GO bENSON ALSO

Thanks for answering mine.

Not that I doubt the game is going to be a blowout, Benson might be a high risk high reward type. I'd go with Dillon.

I think you should go w/ Maroney. Yes Benson could get mop up time, but he hasn't done much w/ the few opportunies he has had. NE is playing on turf @ MIN. MIN D is middle of the pack against the run, but Maroney has the wheels to do some major damage, especially if NE is playing w/ a lead. Just my thought.

Mine

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=248311

My definite starters:

I have to fill one roster spot.

I would actually go with Benson this week too. Normally I would have gone with one of the Pats easily, but they play MIN this week.

I think CHI will go up big by half time. They will run the ball often in the second half and they simply can't use Jones all the time. Benson will get a fair amount of carries too.

Thanks for mine.

I'd go with Dillon, hes pretty much a lock for at least one td this week where the other options are kinda iffy.

thanks for mine.

i think i would go with dillon. you know he will get all of the goalline carries while benson is still uncertain.

good luck