Pick 2

Anquan Boldin vs Den

Marques Colston vs Wash

Devery Henderson Vs Wash

TJ Houshmandzadeh @ Indy

1/10 yards TD = 6

Leave Link...

Thanks

I'd go with Boldin and Housh. As much as I like Colston who has the potential to outperform all of the above, Boldin has a good chance of being on the weak side of Denver's Defense (ala Reggie Wayne vs. Darren Williams), and Cincy's offense is going to have to keep going strong all day cause you can never have enough points against Indy. In all likelihood, they'll be playing from behind anyway. Plus, with Reggie Bush lighting things up, there's no telling between Henderson or Colston, which one will have the big game.

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=259826

I say stick with the studs. Boldin and TJ.

Is TJ more of a stud then Colston?

Thanks for mine.

Go with Houz against Indy. Should be a shootout.

I would go with Colston or Henderson, check injuries for Colston. Washington has given up a league high 25 tds through the air. Also, Brees has been throwing touchdowns like crazy. GO WITH A SAINT.

I'd go with Boldin and Housh. As much as I like Colston who has the potential to outperform all of the above, Boldin has a good chance of being on the weak side of Denver's Defense (ala Reggie Wayne vs. Darren Williams), and Cincy's offense is going to have to keep going strong all day cause you can never have enough points against Indy. In all likelihood, they'll be playing from behind anyway. Plus, with Reggie Bush lighting things up, there's no telling between Henderson or Colston, which one will have the big game.

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=259826

Boldin and Colston.

I think Cincy will run more to keep the ball out of Mannings hands PLUS Indy is dead last against the run :pointstosky:

Thanks For Mine :lol:

Thanks for mine.

Go with Houz against Indy. Should be a shootout.

I would go with Colston or Henderson, check injuries for Colston. Washington has given up a league high 25 tds through the air. Also, Brees has been throwing touchdowns like crazy. GO WITH A SAINT.

All good points.... (most of which confirmed what I was thinking. )

Now what do I do............

I am solid either way I go, but I want to whoop on my opponent this week.

TJ for sure. I would monitor the Colston situation as close as I could, if he can go and be close to 100% start him. Otherwise I think I would go with Boldin. He is due for a big week, and I think Champ Baily could shut down Fitzgerald on the other side making Boldin a nice option.

Thanks for mine!

Did I miss anyone?

If you let me know if I didn't reply to you....

Thanks

Housh for sure, he has been great.

Boldin should come through for you this week, he should be on the weak side of Denver D, and Leinart is playing well.

Colston is a risky play coming off the injury, and Henderson is risky with Colston coming back. One of them usually has a great game, and the other could get nothing.

If you don't mind taking a risk then play Colston, otherwise just play it safe with Boldin.

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=259775