Which RB is best?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Who is best for my 2nd RB?

• Thomas Jones
    • Cedric Benson
    • Ronnie Brown
    • Edgerrin James
    • Brandon Jacobs

A couple weeks ago I would've said Ronnie Brown, hands down. However, he might be falling out of favor in Miami somewhat, according to recent reports. Still, barring a surprising turn of events, I think he has the most potential here. I'd rate him first of this bunch, Thomas Jones second.

I went with Ronnie Brown. Aside from him I'd probably go with Edge. I'd go with Ronnie because Trent should be the best QB that team has had in a while. Keeping the D honest is important and as much that has been said for the Oline in Miami, but Ronnie has averages 4.2 YPC last year, which isn't too bad. I think if he actually had to face less 8 in the box he would do fine. Ronnie has all the ability and I believe if they move the ball a bit better in the air he could be a 8-12 TD back.

Secondly, I'd go with Edge second because they have totally revamped the Oline (3 of the 5 starters are gone) and those WRs make that offence have simularities to the early Colts. Back in 2000 Edge was a total freak for the Colts. I'm not saying he will get the 2300 total yards and 18 TDs, but he could get 1700 total yards and 10 TDs, which is all you can ask from your #2 back.

Rank my team back please