Sign in to follow this  
Dungheap

How's My Squadron

Twelve team 2PPR, 1 point per carry keeper league. We start QB, RB, RB, WR, WR, WR/TE, TE. DEF, K

QBs:

Donovan McNabb

Brett Favre

RBs:

Willie Parker

Maurice Jones-Drew

Caddilac Williams

Chester Taylor

WRs:

T.J. Housh

Marques Colston

Deion Branch

Mark Clayton

D.J. Hackett (I know he's on the same team as Branch, but had to take him way late in the draft (12th round))

Brandon Jones

TE:

Alge Crumpler

DEF:

Pitt

K:

Akers

Leave a link.

I don't know PPR well, so take what I say with a grain of salt, but I think this team is merely decent. You have good depth, but you don't really have a stellar starting lneup. It's solid, and has some upside with McNabb and MJD, but it doesn't scream 'scary' at me.

If your league is really competitive with great drafters, I'd say solid with a chance to compete. In an average league, I'd call it an average team.

But anything can happen, so good luck this year! And I personally think that depth is the most important thing in a competitive league anyway.

Twelve team 2PPR, 1 point per carry keeper league. We start QB, RB, RB, WR, WR, WR/TE, TE. DEF, K

QBs:

Donovan McNabb

Brett Favre

RBs:

Willie Parker

Maurice Jones-Drew

Caddilac Williams

Chester Taylor

WRs:

T.J. Housh

Marques Colston

Deion Branch

Mark Clayton

D.J. Hackett (I know he's on the same team as Branch, but had to take him way late in the draft (12th round))

Brandon Jones

TE:

Alge Crumpler

DEF:

Pitt

K:

Akers

Leave a link.

You got some nice players sprinkled with guys that I don't care much for. With your weirdo scoring system I would have looked to bulk up at WR, and maybe grab another back that will carry it 300 times

Solid if unspectacular, but if McNabb is good and stays healthy you should do really well. You have top 5 in DST and potentially in QB. You should at least make the playoffs.

Thanks for your input!