Sign in to follow this  
tiger99

LJ or Barber III

Who should I start this week in my RB2?

Larry Johnson vs Chicago

Marion Marber III vs Miami

0.5pt/rec, 1pt/20 yards rush or rec, 6 pts/td, bonus 3pts for 100 yrd rush, bonus 4 pts for 100 yards receiving

Leave a Link

Can't bench LJ, not in week 2, even if it is against the Bears. I have him as well, and won't think about benching him until at least 4 bad weeks in a row. Miami is just as good against the run.

At worst LJ gets maybe 7 points and Barber goes off for 15 or so. So the downside of starting LJ is not extreme but the upside would be 30 points to 3.

At worst LJ gets maybe 7 points and Barber goes off for 15 or so. So the downside of starting LJ is not extreme but the upside would be 30 points to 3.

Cannot bench a stud - start LJ

I have to agree with everyone else. You cant bench a stud like LJ already in week 2. Besides, people are forgetting that the bears defense is a little banged up right now. If Herm actually gives LJ the touches this week he could do some damage.

Have to go with L.J. as well. MBIII NEEDS to get a TD to help you out. LJ can crank out the yardage rushing and receiving as well as find paydirt. Thanks for mine.

I would go with Barber as I think they are going to get goal line scoring opportunities this week against Miami. The bears defense stopped LT last week and he had to through a TD, I don't see LJ doing that. I would start them both if you could but if it is one or the other I would go with Barber, look at what portis did to Miami last week.

I would go with Barber as I think they are going to get goal line scoring opportunities this week against Miami. The bears defense stopped LT last week and he had to through a TD, I don't see LJ doing that. I would start them both if you could but if it is one or the other I would go with Barber, look at what portis did to Miami last week.

I agree with this. Dallas will probably roll MIA, providing plenty of opportunities for Barber. Going to be very tough going for KC @ CHI. LJ will be taken out of the game plan early, since KC will be playing from behind.

LJ.........LJ.......LJ...........way too early to bench a top three fantasy player. LJ could eaily take a swing pass 60 yards for a TD. You just never know.