Sign in to follow this  
salparadise

Would you trade Owens or R. Moss for LJ?

Here is my team:

McNabb

Owens

Moss

Curry

Reggie Brown

Steven Jackson

Benson

k. Jones

W. Dunn

C. Buckhalter

D. Rhodes

Heap

Watson

Would you trade either Owens or Moss for LJ?

Leave your link, I always respond.

-Sal

Here is my team:

McNabb

Owens

Moss

Curry

Reggie Brown

Steven Jackson

Benson

k. Jones

W. Dunn

C. Buckhalter

D. Rhodes

Heap

Watson

Would you trade either Owens or Moss for LJ?

Leave your link, I always respond.

-Sal

How many RB's and WR's do you start? I own LJ and Moss in one league... don't think I would move Moss at this point. TO on the other hand I might consider moving for LJ. It's a big risk but could pay off big time. Moss and Owens both stunk this week, but I think we will see more of those type of games from TO than we will from Moss going forward. If you really want to take a chance on LJ, TO is the one to move imo

No way. While LJs schedule is getting better the Chiefs suck and that will limit his numbers. And yes I own him.

How many RB's and WR's do you start? I own LJ and Moss in one league... don't think I would move Moss at this point. TO on the other hand I might consider moving for LJ. It's a big risk but could pay off big time. Moss and Owens both stunk this week, but I think we will see more of those type of games from TO than we will from Moss going forward. If you really want to take a chance on LJ, TO is the one to move imo

We can start 3 WRs 2 Rbs, and a flex RB/WR

Although you do need the RB help, I wouldnt trade Moss or TO for him. Yes, LJ will get better with his upcoming schedule, we still dont know how well he will do because the KC offense just isnt good. LJ's stock is pretty low right now so I would try to package Curry and one of your TE's for him first and see what the other owner comes back with.

Any help with mine??

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=294895

Although you do need the RB help, I wouldnt trade Moss or TO for him. Yes, LJ will get better with his upcoming schedule, we still dont know how well he will do because the KC offense just isnt good. LJ's stock is pretty low right now so I would try to package Curry and one of your TE's for him first and see what the other owner comes back with.

Any help with mine??

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=294895

That was my thought, but the LJ owner said he does not want Watson. Not sure on why he is so down on watson, as he has been great so far this year.

The old question RB for WR. You do have a point BUT TO-Moss are playing overall to strong to consider this trade. The CHIEFS line does stink even on an eaiser schedule teams will continue to stack the line and both Dallas and Pats OFFense is overall strong in all areas....

I traded M.Harrison for him the week MH got the knee injury & LJs schedule is about

to ease up. Now I have LT & LJ.If I had to pick 1 -TO is the 1 I'd trade

I might actually think about trading Owens for Larry. Witten and Crayton are def taking away his touches/ Td's. I'd hate to say but witten is definately Romo new fav target!