Sign in to follow this  
Leshavelli

Do You Like This Trade?

6 points per Pass TD; 1 point per 20 Pass Yd.

I gave up:

T. Jones, Curtis, and, Crayton

For

Anderson and Berrian (Roddy White is on the WW and I am going to drop Berrian for him).

Leaves me with:

RB - MBIII, Henry/Young, Jamal, Grant (we start 2, no flex)

WR - TJ Housh, Bolden, Roddy (we start 3)

My other QB was Losman as I traded Kitna last week. I like some of Losmans upcoming matchups but Derek is a flat out stud. Especially in 6 pt Pass TD league.

Your thoughts?

Feel free to leave a link for me to reply to.

Thanks!

uh, yeah. just for the fact you have losman as your starting qb ... ouch ...

he's not even really the starter there at buffalo to begin with.

great trade for you.

here's mine: http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=299473

Thanks...

However, look for Losman to regain his job after a nice day vs. Cincy this week. He also has some favorable matchups down the stretch. But overall, you're right...I don't want all my eggs in the Losman basket.

Thanks!

losman didn't do anything WHEN he had the starting job, and i don't think a favorable matchup against cincy will necessarily move him back into the starting spot. but, yeah, you basically said it. don't want your eggs in his basket regardless.

losman didn't do anything WHEN he had the starting job, and i don't think a favorable matchup against cincy will necessarily move him back into the starting spot. but, yeah, you basically said it. don't want your eggs in his basket regardless.

You're correct. However, he played the likes of Denver, Pittsburgh, and, New England. All very stout defenses vs. the pass. Excluding Favre's display vs. Denver on Monday night. Losman has Cincy, Miami x2, and Cleveland remaining on the schedule. I do see him keeping the job over Edwards. It's very unlikely that he will crack my starting line-up, although, Anderson has another game vs. Baltimore. If Losman can put together a couple good games, I might be able to move him for a decent WR2.

Thanks again!

I would do it simply because you are fine at running back and the hit at WR depth is more than made up for by the huge upgrade at QB. Thanks for mine.

hm, yeah, it's a possibility ... i thought losman would be really good coming into this year based on his second half production last year, but it seemed like he regressed ... maybe he'll get his job back if he keeps his whole hair-on-fire style calmed down a bit.

To me it basically boils down to Anderson for Curtis and a spot starter in Thomas Jones. Not bad if you need a qb

By the way, for comparison, in a league I am in, I traded

Ray Lewis, Tony Gonzalez, and Alex Smith

for

Derek Anderson and Bart Scott