Sign in to follow this  
Roaddoggs

who to start?

Hey guys,

Wondering if anyone had any thoughts on who i should start. Can start three wrs or backs max (4 rb\wrs total) 1 of everything else. (touchdown heavy scoring league)

This is what i'm looking to start... Any thoughts would be appreciated. I really like K Jones (RB), L White (RB), Gates (TE) and J Brown (K)...

Romo, Tony QB DAL @PHI (start) ???

Brees, Drew QB NO JAC (bench) ???

Jones, Kevin RB DET DEN (start)

White, LenDale RB TEN CAR (start)

Barber, Marion RB DAL @PHI (start) ???

Galloway, Joey WR TB ARI (start) ???

Jennings, Greg WR GB @KC (bench) ???

Smith, Steve WR CAR @TEN (bench) ???

Gates, Antonio TE SD @MIN (start)

Daniels, Owen TE HOU @OAK (bench)

Brown, Josh K SEA @CLE (start)

Brown, Kris K HOU @OAK (bench)

Titans, DST DST TEN CAR (start) ???

Patriots, DST DST NE @ IND (bench) ???

Bernard Berrian BYE (bench)

Steven Jackson BYE (bench)

A little confused on your starter requirements but if you can start all 3 Rbs, I'd do that. Along with Romo, Gates Josh Brown, Titans, the only change I would make is I'd start Smith at Wr, he's to good to be shut down for to long, after last week I think Carr will make every effort to get him the ball.

Good luck.

A little confused on your starter requirements but if you can start all 3 Rbs, I'd do that. Along with Romo, Gates Josh Brown, Titans, the only change I would make is I'd start Smith at Wr, he's to good to be shut down for to long, after last week I think Carr will make every effort to get him the ball.

Good luck.

the problem i'm facing is that Testaverte is the QB that has been able to get him the rock...Carr just sucks Tenn D is 2nd in the league with 11 picks

Thanks for the input on my thread.

Romo

White

Kevin Jones

Steve Smith - Yes the QB blows, but he's a stud, he'll perform

MBIII - I think he's the safest option, but I'm almost tempted to start Jennings in his place...

Gates

Brown

Titans

Romo

White

MBIII

KJ

Steve Smith

Gates

Brown

Titans

I as well like this lineup, but would consider Jennings in place of Smith as Jennings is always capable of breaking a long TD and has a much better QB option. That and Driver should take the double leaving either Jennings or Jones one on one. I have to live or die with Jennings this week though so it may be wishfull thinking on my part.

Good Luck! Thanks for mine!

Romo

White

MBIII

KJ

Steve Smith

Gates

Brown

Titans

I as well like this lineup, but would consider Jennings in place of Smith as Jennings is always capable of breaking a long TD and has a much better QB option. That and Driver should take the double leaving either Jennings or Jones one on one. I have to live or die with Jennings this week though so it may be wishfull thinking on my part.

Good Luck! Thanks for mine!

That's the thing... Jennings- deep threat (Favre) away vs average pass D Smith- deep threat (Carr?) away vs good pass D (11 picks this year) Galloway- deep threat (Garcia)@home vs average pass D