Sign in to follow this  
Counterfit

Help a Trade-a-holic out!

Here's my team in a 12 team redraft NON-ppr, we start 1qb, 2rb, 3wr, 1k, 1def. Pretty standard scoring, I love my team right now and I'm not sure if I should mess with perfection or not, up until a few weeks ago I felt I had a hole in my lineup at WR, here's my lineup:

QB

Big Ben

Schaub

Losman

RB

LT2

Addai

Brandon Jacobs

Mike Turner

Kenton Keith

A. Peterson (chi)

Kolby Smith

WR

TJ Housh

D. Branch

G. Jennings

L. Evans

D. Mason

K and D

M. Stover

Cowboys

Yeah Yeah, I know , you think I play with idiots, I promise this is a very competive big money league, I just happened to buy low at the right time on LT2 and drafted very well. I want to know, should I be looking to offload Brandon Jacobs with a reciever to try and grab another top ten reciever since I already have both my stud RB's backups, I dont mind overpaying to improve my starting lineup, was thinking of offering Jacobs and Jennings to the TO owner and similar deals to RB deprived teams trying to make a playoff run, do you guys think I should stand pat and keep my depth or try and push a deal?

LEAVE A LINK I'LL REPLY

It doesn't sound like you would ever play Jacobs, so you might as well try to upgrade your WR's. I would think there would be a demand for Jacobs.

You're not gonna need Jacobs...does Reggie Wayne's owner need a rb? how about Colston's or Boldin's?

thanks for mine!

You're not gonna need Jacobs...does Reggie Wayne's owner need a rb? how about Colston's or Boldin's?

thanks for mine!

Boldin's owner need s a back he's got Ocho Stinko and Welker to go along, I would take Boldin or Welker but he's unresponsive, Wayne's owner is either an idiot or a savant, he's got Plax Wayne and Braylon as his 123 :headbanger: but crap for backs , Colstons is trying to jettison one of his backs, I was targeting TO because the owner is a frequent trading partner, but he won't come off I just offered Brandon Jacobs and Jennings for him and he balked, I dont get it, Jacobs stats projected out over the year(if he didnt get hurt) would place him at 8th RB.

Boldin's owner need s a back he's got Ocho Stinko and Welker to go along, I would take Boldin or Welker but he's unresponsive, Wayne's owner is either an idiot or a savant, he's got Plax Wayne and Braylon as his 123 :music_guitarred: but crap for backs , Colstons is trying to jettison one of his backs, I was targeting TO because the owner is a frequent trading partner, but he won't come off I just offered Brandon Jacobs and Jennings for him and he balked, I dont get it, Jacobs stats projected out over the year(if he didnt get hurt) would place him at 8th RB.

Probably too much name power in that Owens trade, hard for some people to see past. (Someone like, oh, me. Thanks for your repsonse to my trade thread by the way.)

You should definately trade Jacobs. Thing is I bet you'll have a hard time of it as the WRs you would want in return will be by definition having a good year, and Jacobs, while probably valuable, is comming off an injury and is married to Rueben "Hang Me in the Hell of the Upside-Down Sinners" Droughns. If you're not at deadline a week might sort it out a bit for you.

Probably too much name power in that Owens trade, hard for some people to see past. (Someone like, oh, me. Thanks for your repsonse to my trade thread by the way.)

You should definately trade Jacobs. Thing is I bet you'll have a hard time of it as the WRs you would want in return will be by definition having a good year, and Jacobs, while probably valuable, is comming off an injury and is married to Rueben "Hang Me in the Hell of the Upside-Down Sinners" Droughns. If you're not at deadline a week might sort it out a bit for you.

Deadline is before the games this sunday.

I just dont get it, I'm giving up a top 12 WR and a RB who is going to be top 10 the rest of the way trying to get a top tier WR, Jennings fits the bill but I just dont "trust" him yet.

Deadline is before the games this sunday.

I just dont get it, I'm giving up a top 12 WR and a RB who is going to be top 10 the rest of the way trying to get a top tier WR, Jennings fits the bill but I just dont "trust" him yet.

bump,

I replied and left link in like 25 "leave a link" threads. Its funny how only about 1/4 of those people actually follow through.